MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Chicago Blackhawks Junior Reporter Strategy Athletics & Recreation 16 01-08-2011 02:21 PM
My talk with b.tech chairman and academic advisor (reinstatement issue$ gongshow Academics 0 06-08-2010 03:21 PM
Academic Advisor Ruggedman Academics 2 01-21-2010 01:03 PM
Why does the Engineering advisor lady tell people not to take languages courses? Ownaginatios First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 11-16-2008 02:12 PM

IRC Junior Advisor Position Available

Hello IRC members of the past few years,

For those of you who do not know me, I am Nicole Archer, the IRC President of the 2011-2012 year. I would like to invite you to apply for the position of Junior Advisor to the Inter-Residence Council. I believe this is a position made a bit after the time of some of you, and during the time of others, and some aspects of the Job Description have been ...amendment rather recently. I can email you the complete Job Description from the Bylaws, but essentially, the point of the position is to have someone who can offer advice and recent historical knowledge to the Council. You would primarily be expected to answer messages from Council members, and to attend some IRC meetings as needed throughout the year.

In order to be eligible for the position, you must have at least one year of elected or hired experience with the Council within the past 4 years, regardless of whether or not you are still a McMaster student. Do note that amount of experience with the IRC will be taken into account when considering applicants, so having more than one year of experience with the Council will make you a more competitive candidate. To apply, you must submit a resume, cover letter, and any additional documents that you feel will benefit your application to me by Sunday, November 6th, at 11:59pm. The documents sent by all candidates will be reviewed, and some candidates will be sent interview offers. When applying, please list your availability to come to McMaster for an interview within the following times:

Friday, November 18th from 3:30pm - 7:00pm
Saturday, November 19th from 10:00am - 4:00pm

If you are absolutely unavailable during any of these times please notify me, and we will try to work something out.

Thank you for your continued interest in our Council. Good luck to all those who choose to apply!

Nicole Archer
Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours), Level III
President (2011-2012)
Inter-Residence Council
McMaster University

Email: [email protected] om
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 11-05-2011 at 07:21 PM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Biology and Pharmacology
Year: Fifth
Residence: Keyes

Liked: 624 Times
Deadline is tomorrow, so be sure to get your applications in!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search