MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Family issue - who do I talk to at school? MacStudent06 Academics 5 09-20-2010 02:36 PM
Academic Advisor Ruggedman Academics 2 01-21-2010 01:03 PM
Leafs Pre-Season Talk Infinity General Discussion 44 10-01-2009 12:44 PM
Why does the Engineering advisor lady tell people not to take languages courses? Ownaginatios First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 11-16-2008 02:12 PM

My talk with b.tech chairman and academic advisor (reinstatement issue$

Old 06-08-2010 at 03:21 PM   #1
gongshow

Liked: 9 Times

My talk with b.tech chairman and academic advisor (reinstatement issue$
I went to talk to b.tech chairman. I told her I was student at Mohawk for biotech and got 85 whole year and did volunteer consistently and that. I was a student at mac before who failed. (1.3 ca) and then i kinda screw myself over by exaggerating online courses I took. I just made sone stuff up like that I passed ecology and that I took some courses and did somewhat good on courses. Although I added I had inconsistent result on my online course transcript, it was little to exaggerated. I came home regretting it. I knew I had to impress the chairman and I also shouldve told her the truth. I dunno what was wrong with me. I went through some admission process at different schools and also tried reinstatement process before so I do know very well that I should include all the accurate education history and I did and will. I will be sure to include all accurate supporting document with my application this month anyway but I just feel I need to go tell her the truth. Do u think it will damage my chance?