MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

Isn't it around this time someone starts the "MI Study Meet Up" topic?

Old 04-05-2011 at 11:08 PM   #31
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock View Post
Even though my eyes look like Jessica Albas... I assure you, im a man.
LOL @ Jessica Albas eyes.. I'm just having a hard time picturing her eyes on a "man's" face XD. I have yet to meet you in person to actually believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post
1) I know Rakim's real name. Farid has a class with him. HE EVEN HAS FACEBOOK, GUYS
Looks like it's time to bug Far-ID
Old 04-05-2011 at 11:31 PM   #32
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Liked: 607 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post

Looks like it's time to bug Fareeeeeeeeeeed
I tried to blackmail Rakim by asking him to send me 20,000 points or else I'll reveal his identity.

WHERE'S MY POINTS, PUNK?

Should have sent it to me before getting yourself banned...

L'Étoile, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 04-05-2011 at 11:44 PM   #33
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikantsepll View Post
I tried to blackmail Rakim by asking him to send me 20,000 points or else I'll reveal his identity.

WHERE'S MY POINTS, PUNK?

Should have sent it to me before getting yourself banned...
I'll gladly send you the points if you tell me .
PS- Bahaha I like Far-ID . You gave me the idea yourself
Old 04-06-2011 at 12:07 AM   #34
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

I really wanna know who rakim is :S shame he got banned ... I bet BJ is after this, he is always after unfortunate things .. LIKE ME GETTING AN INFRACTION :'O

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 04-06-2011 at 01:24 AM   #35
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Im glad i changed my profile picture to some rapper smoking weed a couple months ago
Not before I saved, printed, and framed your picture. <3

AelyaS, ikantsepll like this.
Old 04-06-2011 at 01:46 AM   #36
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
I'll gladly send you the points if you tell me .
PS- Bahaha I like Fareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed . You gave me the idea yourself
You do know that entropy gets REALLY excited every time he surpasses you in the richest user list?

I wouldn't want to take any of your points and help Entropy be happy...

But if he ever changes my user title, I'll be too poor and helpless and come crying to you for help

Fact: He wasted over 100,000 points by changing my friends' user titles, and they don't even post on MI ^_^

white space is cool

~*Sara*~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2011 at 04:17 AM   #37
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
You do know that entropy gets REALLY excited every time he surpasses you in the richest user list?

But if he ever changes my user title, I'll be too poor and helpless and come crying to you for help

Fact: He wasted over 100,000 points by changing my friends' user titles, and they don't even post on MI ^_^

white space is cool
You talk about me a lot. And what's wrong with the thread title? =\

Also lol @ the ridiculous inflation of the cost to change someone else's user title.

Anyway, I might make sporadic appearances in HH over the rest of the week. Occasionally wouldn't mind company. Check Chat to see if I'm there?

Last edited by Entropy : 04-06-2011 at 07:08 AM.

~*Sara*~ says thanks to Entropy for this post.

~*Sara*~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2011 at 12:13 PM   #38
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
You talk about me a lot. And what's wrong with the thread title? =\

Also lol @ the ridiculous inflation of the cost to change someone else's user title.

Anyway, I might make sporadic appearances in HH over the rest of the week. Occasionally wouldn't mind company. Check Chat to see if I'm there?
Quit attracting people to chat!! It got ridiculous yesterday when I pointed it out. I guess this comment isn't helping either :/
Old 04-06-2011 at 01:26 PM   #39
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:

white space is cool
Hahaha. I keep trying! Every time I surpass him I get all excited and then a few days later, he beats me again :(!
I'll be glad to help, although it would depend on how much I like your new user title .

ikantsepll says thanks to ~*Sara*~ for this post.
Old 04-06-2011 at 03:21 PM   #40
lakhim

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Im glad i changed my profile picture to some rapper smoking weed a couple months ago
was your name Blu also inspired by some rapper . if it was, bigups for being a fan. i love Blu. random i know, but i had to ask.
Old 04-06-2011 at 03:42 PM   #41
Stock

Liked: 56 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakhim View Post
was your name Blu also inspired by some rapper . if it was, bigups for being a fan. i love Blu. random i know, but i had to ask.
Haha, yes it was

Blu is my favourite rapper <3

(ps i just creeped your mi profile, and we have the exact same taste in music lol)

lakhim likes this.
Old 04-06-2011 at 04:05 PM   #42
lakhim

Quote:
Haha, yes it was

Blu is my favourite rapper <3

(ps i just creeped your mi profile, and we have the exact same taste in music lol)
ahahaha, you can't love blu and then not have the same taste in music as me. it is SO rare to find people that love hip hop as much as i do or the same type of hip hop anyways. i just downloaded fashawn, his boy meets world album was mostly produced by exile, if you don't know about it already i would HIGHLY recommend it.

Stock likes this.
Old 04-06-2011 at 04:13 PM   #43
Stock

Quote:
ahahaha, you can't love blu and then not have the same taste in music as me. it is SO rare to find people that love hip hop as much as i do or the same type of hip hop anyways. i just downloaded fashawn, his boy meets world album was mostly produced by exile, if you don't know about it already i would HIGHLY recommend it.
I downloaded pretty much anything produced by Exile after I heard below the heavens.

Boy meets world is a really solid debut album, but I think Fashawn is pretty average.

Im just waiting for j cole to drop his debut album and ill be set for 2 years with music
Old 04-06-2011 at 04:16 PM   #44
lakhim

Quote:
I downloaded pretty much anything produced by Exile after I heard below the heavens.

Boy meets world is a really solid debut album, but I think Fashawn is pretty average.

Im just waiting for j cole to drop his debut album and ill be set for 2 years with music
lol, did you like friday night lights? i went to his concert in december. it was amazing
Old 04-06-2011 at 04:19 PM   #45
Stock

Quote:
lol, did you like friday night lights? i went to his concert in december. it was amazing
I missed that concert, i think i had midterms or something

But yeah i love it, i still listen to it almost every day.