Atmosphere
80%80%80%
Service
90%90%90%
Overall Experience
90%90%90%
Average 84%
Jimmy Gringo's Burrito Factory

Jimmy Gringo's just opened up within the last month or so I think; I saw it a few weeks back when looking for parking to go to Bean Bar.

It is located at the intersection of Marion and King Street West. It is on the same side of the road as the Second Cup. It is the unit behind Chez Bon Bon and has a green roof.

They sell burritos (small and large [10" tortilla]), quesadillas and salads. These each come in steak, chicken, pork, shrimp fish or veggie. There is halal chicken too, but I'm not sure if the chicken is halal or there is another option. These come with your choice of 10 toppings (beans, rice, cheese, jalapenos, green onion, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, cactus and guacamole) and five sauces (salsa, sour cream, chipotle, burrito, hot).

I got two large veggie burritos which cost me about $13. Comparably, you get more food than at Pita Pit but for a cheaper price. And...yummier....mmmm m...

Next time I go (which will be soon, cuz I got coupons that expire at the end of the month), I'm getting cactus though! I didn't because I didn't know I had it.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Jimmy Gringo's Burrito Factory!

Old 05-24-2011 at 01:40 PM   #2
xox_knguyens
Year: Second

Liked: 0 Times
It's selling!
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 06-12-2012 at 02:15 PM   #3
leem35
Faculty: Arts & Science
Year: Second

Liked: 0 Times
I heard the new owner isn't doing very well. The other day, the chicken meat was cold, and they don't have the super spicy hot sauce anymore.
Old 06-13-2012 at 03:50 PM   #4
raptorboi
Year: Third

Liked: 6 Times
and guacamole is extra $

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search