MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Boy In Town: Kate and Wills welcome their new PRINCE lizziepizzie General Discussion 33 07-26-2013 09:30 AM

Joe Kim is Jon Gosselin's (from Jon and Kate +8) second cousin.

Old 03-29-2014 at 01:46 AM   #1
camelsrfun

Liked: 12 Times

Fact check if you wish.

akikokoyoki likes this.
Old 03-29-2014 at 08:02 AM   #2
butterscotch

Liked: 4 Times

Reading the title of the thread as it appears on my computer then waiting to see the rest of the sentence proved quite suspenseful.

I was thinking you were going to say he was his life coach. I mean really it could have been so many things.
Old 03-29-2014 at 01:30 PM   #3
ronchohoncho

Liked: 1 Time

I'm starting to think that Joe Kim is running an experiment about negative opinions on the internet.
Old 03-29-2014 at 05:44 PM   #4
chelseamrae

Liked: Liked 3 Times

There's more to this story Joe Kim actually fathered 5 out of the 6 sextuplets, and both of the twins. Alexis is the only sextuplet that was fathered by Jon.

Originally, the show was going to be called Joe and Jon and Kate + 8, and the paternity of Joe Kim's 7 progeny was to be revealed at the end of the pilot episode. But the title Jon and Kate + 8 tested more favorably with focus groups so TLC just went with Jon and Kate + 8.

I know because my aunt was in the focus group.

Anyone who looks at those kids can see that Alexis is 25 percent Korean while the other 7 are 50 percent. The other 7 are Joe Kim's kids.

The other working title was Joe Kim's Kids, but apparently that title tested very poorly and reminded people of Jerry's Kids and they found that depressing.
Old 03-30-2014 at 01:57 AM   #5
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

^ Wow, you really have it out for Dr. Kim, huh? It's like you only appear whenever he's mentioned
I'd be careful if I were you because that post is dangerously close to libel.
Old 03-30-2014 at 02:51 PM   #6
chelseamrae

Liked: Liked 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooburii View Post
^ Wow, you really have it out for Dr. Kim, huh? It's like you only appear whenever he's mentioned
I'd be careful if I were you because that post is dangerously close to libel.
# 1 you're in PNB and you don't know that Joe Kim is on sabbatical ? He has nothing to do with the administration of intro psych at this time. I think even the squirrels on campus are aware of this.

# 2 this fails to meet 2 of the most basic qualities of slander and liable. Again i think even the squirrels on campus have learned enough through osmosis to figure out what those 2 things are, and / or seen the The People vs. Larry Flynt enough times to get why its not slander or libel

and then the third possibility you are Kinsey 6 and you don't like a story that depicts Joe Kim as a Kinsey 1. If you knew the Cannon of my Joe Kim fan fic you would know that Joe Kim is more like a Kinsey 3. So you still have a shot.

I think you need to figure out where you are on the Kinsey scale before you start getting mad about a story that portrays Joe Kim as an ultra viral father of 7 beautiful kids and calling that slander.

And BTW my uncle sat next Joe Kim on a plane once, and he said to himself "so these are the people i'm going to be stranded with" he looked at JK for a split second and was filled with elation. that's just the effect joe kim has on people he takes kinsey 1's to a minimum of kinsey 2's