MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Welcome Week bands 2010? Kathy2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 74 09-06-2010 10:08 PM
Welcome Week 2010 Schedule jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 27 09-06-2010 08:20 PM
Welcome Week 2010 luxhydrus First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-06-2010 06:26 PM
Reading Week 2010 notredame General Discussion 2 05-05-2009 05:36 PM

JollyBugging Welcome Week 2010

JollyBug.org is a new website designed for groups wanting to do stuff together during the school year. If you plan to volunteer at McMaster, join a McMaster club or just hang out with people you know, you may want to read on.

Basically we are going out to welcome week to invite everyone to join us at jollybug for an amazing year of helping the community.

From our website:

Meeting times and places TBA, check our twitter page for instant updates.

Date: September 5 - 7, 2010

Times: TBA, usually afternoon to evening

Description:

We got a megaphone, custom shirt, Frisbee, refreshments and a lot of SPIRIT. We hope to make a nice big hand-held pole sign and get some pamphlets around Monday. We will spontaneously go out and try to get first years' attention to the website. This includes walking around with a megaphone, showing our sign(yet to be done) and organizing some outdoor activity - such as Frisbee - there are FREE refreshments.

Important: As I said, times and places will be posted VERY LATE, so you will have maximum 1-2 hours of notice. Twitter may be the best option to stay updated. Please come meet us, you will definitely hear us!

Discuss it on JollyBug.org!
Published by
Elite Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 09-06-2010 at 12:07 AM   #2
Qadd

Liked: 3 Times
Hi Adrian, if we're already part of jollybug, do you want us to come and help? Or do you have everyone you need?? If you need volunteers, please post

and if the answer to that question is on a post on jollybug, then I'm sorry, but I can't access it. I have no idea why :S. I'm trying to get it fixed as I type this =)

Old 09-08-2010 at 12:34 AM   #3
adrian
Elite Member

Liked: 143 Times
yea, basically, I will go around shouting out about the site. I will start on clubfest day and keep going. The thing is it took a little while to get some stuff, like our sign, but I think we are good now. We'll be around the university all day. If you come, it'll be fun!!!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search