MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:11 PM   #1
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Is it just me or...
Is it just me or do Hot girls are more lonely than any other women. I think I noticed it but most guys are too afraid to talk to a vey beautiful woman or a woman of his dreams.

So here's a Law : The more Beautiful the chick is the lonelier she would likely be.

NOTE:YES, I got that from Charlie in "Two and a Half Men" but It's true.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:13 PM   #2
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Yeah, I also believe that do Hot girls are more lonely than any other women.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:28 PM   #3
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

This is going to start an argument, but... I wouldn't say "less hotter" girls are less lonely: If you're more interesting and approachable, you're more appealing in my opinion. If I sit down with you, you let on that you're not an air head, and that talking could be interesting...

The girl that most of us look at and say "effing Gorgeoous" {note, snooty English accent required when you say "gorgeous"}, is also someone that we don't often approach, but some of us have ventured there once or twice... And the conversation is not interesting (that's not an objective statement though). Albeit, it can be fun when you're both blasted, it's not long-term interesting: It's interesting until the alcohol is gone from your blood. (Oh, and if you're both blasted, and she let you sit beside her, chances are, you're not going to be doing much talking...)

MY two cents. Only put 5 minutes of thought into it, and that's all I'm willing to put into it right now, so don't bash too hard.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:29 PM   #4
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

...so exactly where are these hot girls.....you no i just wanna go there and be friends with them we wouldn't want people to feel lonely now would you?
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:31 PM   #5
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

I'd rather stay away from gorgeous women because they like to keep their options open. Each gorgeous women tend have guys lined up so she gets to pick who and when she wants to be with.

Sad, but 'tis true.

So yeah, I will pass.

Having a cute girl who's beautiful in my heart is all I need, she is honest, blunt and loyal. That's all I want. God bless her.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:31 PM   #6
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

you can argue that the guys too shy to approach said "hot" women are really the ones that end up lonely.

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;

lawleypop, SilentWalker like this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:31 PM   #7
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Liked: 128 Times

Girls? Ehhh...

Women? Yes.

Sluts? HELL YES!

sycoman likes this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 10:53 PM   #8
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

No.

What is this bullshit? And why are you taking life lessons from Charlie?

lorend says thanks to RyanC for this post.

Ellywinkle, lorend like this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:16 PM   #9
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Well this is my perspective after hanging out with a few really gorgeous girls:

All girls that are decent looking or better get hit on an insane number of times. 95% of these guys that hit on them aren't exactly worth pursuing, so girls tend to ignore all guys that randomly hit on them (unless the guy is amazing looking, but that's another story).

A lot of nicer, quality guys tend to be shyer, so they have a lower chance of approaching more attractive girls and attractive girls, by virtue of being attractive, tend to have a higher standard when it comes to the looks of they guys they choose. Which means less attractive girls have a much larger population of quality, datable guys to choose from. Hence, more attractive girls tend to be lonelier, but that still doesn't mean any guy can approach an attractive girl and date her. If you're a good looking and nice guy, you can easily get an attractive girl... or any girl for that matter and I probably didn't have to tell you that.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:19 PM   #10
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Ehhhhhhhh....

Last edited by VastHorizon : 10-18-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:22 PM   #11
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

all women are girls but not all girls are women

britb, lizziepizzie, lorend like this.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:31 PM   #12
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Is this mcmaster girls we're talking about... or just in general? Because you could like a pitbull and still get a good looking girl here, its really not that hard.

Old 10-18-2010 at 11:32 PM   #13
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

You're only considering hot girls+loneliness and ugly girls+un-loneliness. What about being ugly+lonely and hot+unlonely?! What you're saying isn't true...your leaving out like two groups
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:34 PM   #14
Katia
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 36 Times

I agree.. the average guy would never talk to me, and I have had friends tell me that they were too intimidated to talk to me in class or wherever.. until we got introduced by friends in common (usually girls). I don't think i'm hot i just come off as sort of bitchy or unfriendly..plus i guess 5 inch heels and a nice outfit sometimes scare guys away... Most guys don't like when their girlfriend is more successful than they are.
For example when I go to Ki or Spoke club- restaurants in the financial district of Toronto, I get approached by many men.. because 1) They are confident I don't make more than them 2) They think good looking girls can easily be bought and 3) They are usually in relationships or married so they have nothing to loose.

Thats why I'm lonely.
Old 10-18-2010 at 11:34 PM   #15
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
You're only considering hot girls+loneliness and ugly girls+un-loneliness. What about being ugly+lonely and hot+unlonely?! What you're saying isn't true...your leaving out like two groups
The two others are stereotypes. There's no need to include them in this discussion.