MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Philosophy 2D03/Religious Studies 2C03 ferreinm 2nd Year Course Reviews 17 06-10-2014 03:35 PM
Anyone in Philosophy 3Q03 - Philosophy of Law? MacStudent06 Academics 2 09-29-2010 07:06 PM
philosophy 2d03 course nadia1 Academics 5 06-13-2010 12:59 PM

Just switched into Philosophy 2D03 - need a wee bit o' help

Old 09-16-2011 at 09:46 PM   #1
Nort

Liked: 18 Times

Just switched into Philosophy 2D03 - need a wee bit o' help
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone had the notes from the first two lectures. Is there an avenue page for this course? Do tutorials start next week or have I already missed some? What are the assigned readings for next week? Does the course seem cool and neat or at least somewhat interesting? I guess I will soon find out.
Old 09-16-2011 at 10:23 PM   #2
oranges

Liked: 34 Times

There is an Avenue page for the course; you should be added to it within the next few days. Tutorials start on Monday and the readings can be found on the course outline (http://www.humanities.mcmast er.ca/~philos/courses/syllabi/2011-2012/2D03.pdf). As for the course content and interest, it all depends on you. If you're into ethics (or you at least have an inkling of curiosity about it), especially in terms of health care, then it should be a fairly interesting class.

I would provide you with the notes you need but unfortunately I don't type mine out. Although you could probably ask Dr. Rodde if necessary and he might be able to help you out somehow; he's a nice guy.
Old 09-16-2011 at 11:35 PM   #3
sinnersdrown

Liked: 89 Times

Agreed with oranges! It also sounds almost exactly like another Philosophy Course in first year so if you took either 1A03 or 1E03 then you're set for this one because most of the things are the same except in more dept and detail.

I have notes but the're not entirely detailed but I'd give it to you if you want, Hope this helps you in any way possible!

Attached Files
File Type: doc Week 1-3 - Introduction of Five Ethical Theories.doc (51.5 KB, 16 views)

oranges says thanks to sinnersdrown for this post.

oranges likes this.