MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Joya Sushi Bar kokosas Restaurants & Food Reviews 7 02-17-2015 04:10 AM
Sushi Star Japanese restraunt (All you can eat) vivian.sand Restaurants & Food Reviews 4 01-13-2013 10:20 PM
How to make Peepshi (a kind of sushi) lorend General Discussion 3 04-02-2010 09:39 AM

Kasa Sushi

Old 01-17-2011 at 04:14 PM   #16
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Kasa Sushi
So my roommates and I decided to try out that new AYCE (all you can eat) Sushi place down Main Street (where Charlie West used to be). The experience... well... "disappointing" seems to be putting it lightly...

I've already had a friend try it out and gave me a really brief review. In...

all say thanks to JEFF_CHAN for this post.
Old 11-14-2011 at 11:21 PM   #15
caitoh

Liked: 0 Times
kasa is good, and they deliver too i think!

Old 11-28-2011 at 08:44 PM   #16
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times
From this I learned: never go to Kasa, and that Jeff Chan sounds obese.

I'm craving sushi so bad now... might go to Aug 8 tomorrow

Old 06-02-2012 at 12:42 PM   #17
lt93

Liked: 69 Times
Yeah the service is terrible here but also the sushi is not good at all. I went once because I was craving some sushi and it was a decent distance from my place but I was disappointed and it only made me want to go to August 8 instead. The rice from the sushi was a little bit stale, it tasted like something I could get from Metro.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search