MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kinesiology 3V03: Sports Psychology bhumm02 Academics 0 06-22-2010 11:33 AM
Economics of Sport - ECON 2P03 (Summer) Ruggedman Academics 10 05-01-2010 07:51 PM

Kin 3V03: Sport Psychology

Old 04-23-2012 at 07:43 PM   #1
Milan10

Liked: 0 Times

Kin 3V03: Sport Psychology
Hello. I am currently enrolled in this course for summer with Dr. Widmeyer. Has anyone taken this course or had this prof? I can't seem to find info besides what's on the outline. I appreciate any input you can give about interest level or difficulty. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2012 at 02:25 PM   #2
kwyhan
Elite Member

Liked: 3 Times

I took this course in the fall of 2011.
I definitely recommend it. Dr. Widmeyer is a great professor, who knows his stuff and really wants to connect with the students. He's very approachable.

As for the work, there is one presentation, one report, and a midterm. The report and the presentation is worth alot and you just choose a topic you want to do that is relevant to sports. (I did eating disorders). It's alot of work for the presentation and report, but it's very easy to do. The midterm is fair.

Last edited by jhan523 : 04-25-2012 at 12:37 AM.

akeludjian says thanks to kwyhan for this post.
Old 06-13-2012 at 02:12 PM   #3
hons2

Liked: 1 Time

are there no finals for this course?
also, is the presentation done in lecture? it seems that there are no tutorials or labs for this course. :S
Thanks
Old 06-13-2012 at 03:47 PM   #4
kwyhan
Elite Member

presentation is done in lecture.
yes there is a final.40%.
Old 06-13-2012 at 03:48 PM   #5
kwyhan
Elite Member

PM me if you have any other questions.

Last edited by jhan523 : 06-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.