Professor Rating
90%90%90%
Interest
80%80%80%
Easiness
70%70%70%
Average 80%
Kin 4B03

This kin course is very straight forward. You learn about coronary heart disease: the anatomy, physiology, epidemiology, risk factors, exercise prescription, etc. Everything is provided on the online notes. The prof is a very nice guy and funny at times. There are 3 midterm tests which are cumbersome. They aren't too hard, but they aren't based on the material taught in class at all. They are completely from 2 chapters in the textbook. The exam is an accumulation of everything that was taught in the course, no textbook stuff. No labs or tutorials and an interesting topic make this course quite appealing for 4th year or even 3rd year kin students.

Desiree says thanks to mitch for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Kin 4B03!

Old 06-03-2010 at 12:36 PM   #2
maryam17

Liked: 2 Times
this class sounds really interesting and i will take it for sure...do you recommend this course for 3rd year kin students or will it be a little to challenging and should i just wait to take it in 4th year...thanks
Old 12-27-2013 at 01:23 AM   #3
raptorboi

Liked: 6 Times
I would suggest this course... However there is a fair amount to study for the midterms and the final is cumulative . averages on midterms about 75%

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search