MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Same Slot: Does any one have Kin 1Y03 lab 9 for 10 or Chem 1A03 Lab 33/43/53 for 44 lalalola2011 Academics 0 09-11-2012 09:30 PM
What are Chem 1A03 labs like? naval23 Academics 11 08-29-2012 10:58 PM
Question about CHEM 1A03/AA3 labs and tutorials VoyozooT Academics 2 06-25-2009 09:54 AM

how are the labs for Chem 1A03, Kin 1Y03 and Bio 1M03 and question about my timetable

Old 09-13-2012 at 05:17 PM   #1
lalalola2011

Liked: 4 Times

how are the labs for Chem 1A03, Kin 1Y03 and Bio 1M03 and question about my timetable
So when do we hand in the written lab reports for Chem 1A03 is it the next day?

i know for bio 1m03 there are prequizzes and the hand in report the next day, is there anything similar for kin 1y03 and chem 1a03???

How do kin labs work?
Thanks

im trying to decide what to do with my schedule :$ idk if i should leave Chem labs (even; tues), Bio 1m03 tut (wed); Kin (even; thursday). Orrrr if i should do Bio 1mo3 tut( tues), Chem (odd; wed), and Kin (even; thursday)

Cuz i know ill have to hand in bio 1m03 tuts the next day and also i wont have 3 labs every other week if i change it,.....any advice? should i change it?

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2012 at 05:33 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
So when do we hand in the written lab reports for Chem 1A03 is it the next day?

i know for bio 1m03 there are prequizzes and the hand in report the next day, is there anything similar for kin 1y03 and chem 1a03???

How do kin labs work?
Thanks

im trying to decide what to do with my schedule :$ idk if i should leave Chem labs (even; tues), Bio 1m03 tut (wed); Kin (even; thursday). Orrrr if i should do Bio 1mo3 tut( tues), Chem (odd; wed), and Kin (even; thursday)

Cuz i know ill have to hand in bio 1m03 tuts the next day and also i wont have 3 labs every other week if i change it,.....any advice? should i change it?

Thanks!
You should have found all of this out in class already.
Chem labs are due before the lab period is over; there is one exception that you have a week to complete.
Kin has prelab quizzes and then as long as you show up to lab, you get the marks.

Some labs have their even/odd schedule messed up after Thanksgiving and some don't. So even if you change it, it might change itself back.

Anyways, read your course outlines. Carefully.

lalalola2011 says thanks to starfish for this post.

lalalola2011 likes this.
Old 09-13-2012 at 05:46 PM   #3
lalalola2011

So in kin your not marked on the lab u do??
Old 09-13-2012 at 05:50 PM   #4
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
You should have found all of this out in class already.
Chem labs are due before the lab period is over; there is one exception that you have a week to complete.
Kin has prelab quizzes and then as long as you show up to lab, you get the marks.

Some labs have their even/odd schedule messed up after Thanksgiving and some don't. So even if you change it, it might change itself back.

Anyways, read your course outlines. Carefully.
OMG I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! For telling me about thanks giving , i can now destress and start stressing about my two tests tomorrow which i havnt started studying for :S
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Old 09-13-2012 at 05:58 PM   #5
mastercool

Liked: 22 Times

btw the kin test tomorrow isn't for marks it's just a practice test
no stress buddy...
Old 09-13-2012 at 09:33 PM   #6
lalalola2011

LOL i know but .... still ........i actually havnt started that yet still doing psych .... ><