MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Letter of Permission Acceptance Snowman Academics 6 06-15-2012 01:26 AM
letter of permission MacJk First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 04-20-2012 12:34 AM
Letter of Permission Eng and Management kevcom Academics 7 11-15-2011 08:12 AM
Letter of permission shannon.d Academics 0 05-31-2010 10:14 AM
Letter of Permission (Eng) cowcow Academics 3 04-24-2010 03:42 PM

Letter Of Permission(LOP)??

Old 08-13-2012 at 11:44 AM   #1
paula112

Liked: 3 Times

Letter Of Permission(LOP)??
So I have to take math 2r03 online, and I just have applied for LOP.

I made it sent directly to the university (athabasca)..

What happens now? what do I do? I'm so lost on what to do and how to pay for tuition and stuff..

Old 08-13-2012 at 11:58 AM   #2
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

You have to pay for tuition through Athabasca. So, once your letter of permission is approved (you'll get a copy from Mac) you need to go onto Athabasca's site and register as a student which will cost you $113 and is non-refundable. Then you'll register for the Athabasca equivalent of Math 2R03 and then you'll pay it through credit card, cheque or over the phone if I remember right.

paula112 says thanks to sarahsullz for this post.

paula112 likes this.
Old 08-13-2012 at 12:22 PM   #3
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

Make sure once you've finished the course that the transcript gets sent to McMaster.

paula112 says thanks to Watoko for this post.

paula112 likes this.