MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McWork Link Confusion TMBGiants Volunteering Opportunities 2 03-06-2010 07:01 PM
Learn Link syaseen General Discussion 3 07-26-2009 10:03 PM
Hey chris! heres the link for wow lol Omas Gaming 0 11-23-2008 03:06 PM
What is wrong with the timetable link Rob Mac First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 08-10-2008 09:58 PM
Link Roundup - Useful Links At McMaster Chad First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-30-2008 11:52 AM

Lg Rumor 2 vs Samsung Link

Old 09-02-2009 at 11:56 AM   #1
Ohmz

Liked: 3 Times

Lg Rumor 2 vs Samsung Link
I actually just bought the lg rumor 2 yesterday (plan is with virgin) and haven't had any problems with it so far. I was looking to get the samsung link..but the qwerty keypad buttons where way to small for my liking...so I decided that the rumor 2 was the way to go..
Was just curious to know whether you guys would prefer the Lg Rumor 2 or the Samsung Link...and why...thanks

Old 09-02-2009 at 11:59 AM   #2
niteskie
Elite Member

Liked: 45 Times

I just got the Samsung Link and I love it. So...yea I prefer the Link.
Old 09-02-2009 at 12:03 PM   #3
moops
Elite Member

Liked: 40 Times

I love the LG Rumour. My dad has it and I often steal it to text my friends.

Old 09-02-2009 at 12:57 PM   #4
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

I have the first LG Rumour! I've had it since it came out and it still works amazingly! I've never had any problems with it. I don't know what the Rumour 2 is like, but the original is fabulous! (which translates to: my deaf self can HEAR out of it!)
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:11 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

I have the LG rumour (the first version). It's so useful, I love it ^-^
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:13 PM   #6
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

BlackBerry
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:14 PM   #7
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

iPhone :(
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:15 PM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
iPhone :(
Lol, you have an iPhone but you're sad?

Taunton likes this.
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:16 PM   #9
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunton View Post
BlackBerry
I second this!

Taunton likes this.
Old 09-02-2009 at 02:36 PM   #10
ViktorVaughn

Liked: 71 Times

Blackberries are weak on the media, GUI, usability, application availability, and entertainment side of things. They do however excel with calendering, email, etc, particularly if you own or have access to an exchange server (which is unlikely). They are also durable.

Between those two, get an iPhone. It is a much better consumer/entertainment/internet device. Save the Blackberry for when you're middle aged, hide in the office at night to avoid going home to your 4 annoying children, and have no drive for life left.

Wait.. this thread isn't even about either of the above devices

Last edited by ViktorVaughn : 09-02-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2009 at 03:08 PM   #11
PilotMal

Liked: 30 Times

I'm really trying to avoid any phones with moving parts - I tend to break things.

I got the brand new LG Bliss just after it came out (Which was like, two weeks ago) and I love it dearly.
Old 09-02-2009 at 03:39 PM   #12
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVaughn View Post
Blackberries are weak on the media, GUI, usability, application availability, and entertainment side of things. They do however excel with calendering, email, etc, particularly if you own or have access to an exchange server (which is unlikely). They are also durable.

Between those two, get an iPhone. It is a much better consumer/entertainment/internet device. Save the Blackberry for when you're middle aged, hide in the office at night to avoid going home to your 4 annoying children, and have no drive for life left.

Wait.. this thread isn't even about either of the above devices

Haha true, but I have to say that just like computer choice, phone choice is something that ends up being quite personal. For me, an iPhone is a useless waste of money... on the other hand, my BlackBerry has been a life changer. On those same lines, either of the original poster's phones should be chosen based on how each person wants to use them.
Old 09-02-2009 at 11:23 PM   #13
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Lol, you have an iPhone but you're sad?
Apple won't give me any choice in terms of whether I want to use iTunes or not. I use Linux on my desktop computer, so I don't even have the option of iTunes :(.

... Songbird ftw.
Old 09-02-2009 at 11:27 PM   #14
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Apple won't give me any choice in terms of whether I want to use iTunes or not. I use Linux on my desktop computer, so I don't even have the option of iTunes :(.

... Songbird ftw.
Lol, I don't have any Apple products so I wouldn't know. But yeah, I heard songbird is an alternative. I also heard winamp (which I started using). I've gone through so many music players...
Old 09-03-2009 at 12:03 AM   #15
LBJ.MVP

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:

... Songbird ftw.
atleast u get shazam, the most amazing and easy to impress ppl with app ever. Too bad it doesn't work on my touch. :(