MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transferring to Level 2 Commerce From Life Science macnoob Academics 3 06-09-2013 03:39 PM
Commerce 2FA3 & Commerce 2AB3 - Textbook Question CAHopeful Academics 4 06-21-2011 11:36 PM
UTM commerce Transfer to Mcmaster commerce II Tyuop Academics 4 06-08-2011 09:18 PM
Anyone dropping commerce 2fa3 and commerce 4pa3 kunwaro Academics 3 01-04-2011 11:59 AM

Life Sci or Commerce!?!?!

Old 11-19-2013 at 11:01 PM   #16
sbarbs

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
if i had to do it all over again, i would pick commerce.
why would that be if you don't mind me asking???
Old 11-20-2013 at 11:15 PM   #17
sbarbs

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
if i had to do it all over again, i would pick commerce.
and why do you say that?
Old 11-21-2013 at 09:04 AM   #18
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I actually started out in Commerce, and within the first 2 - 3 weeks had switched over all of my courses to shadow Life Sciences instead. First year Commerce does not involve any real commerce courses and I found that my experiences with the Faculty, albeit positive, were not what I was seeking from my education. There was less of the rigorous challenge that is typically associated with the scientific method and scientific problem solving, and I did not feel as engaged or fulfilled. I have made several moves within the Faculty of Science itself, but I have never regretted the transfer.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences