MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Life Science 2H03 Alchemist11 2nd Year Course Reviews 21 12-20-2016 01:52 PM
Life Sci 2H03: Environmental Life Science The Effekt Academics 7 06-06-2012 10:39 PM
Life Science 2H03 Alchemist11 2nd Year Course Reviews 7 02-01-2012 08:16 PM

Life Science 2X03 (formerly LS 2H03)

Environmental Change And Human Health
Published by TheHound
12-20-2016
Published by

Are there any reviews for this course?
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Life Science 2X03 (formerly LS 2H03)!

Old 02-18-2017 at 01:23 PM   #2
mattress

Liked: 0 Times
Took this during the Fall Term of 2016-2017. Professor was Dr. Charmaine Ferguson - she's a really nice lady and she is decent at teaching the content. It was her first time ever as a prof so she did quite well considering that. The assignments and presentations were very easy to get good grades in, so there's nothing to complain about in terms of easiness (it's an easy 10-12). Don't know anyone that got lower than 10 in the course. The overall structure and organization of the course, however, was awful. The course coordinator Ryan Belowitz created the course with good intentions but wasn't able to carry it out to its best potential. There were constantly misunderstandings in terms of deadlines, test dates, what would be on the tests, about assignments, etc. And the course coordinator never cleared up any of it. We the students were lost as to what was going on throughout the entirety of the semester. This course gave me a lot of headaches, so although the course itself was easy I must give it an overall bullshit rating. The content in lectures is awesome; you learn about how stem cells work and their use in modern medical treatments. Like I said before, the course is cool but the way it was planned and structured was bloody stupid. I believe it's required for Life Sci students now, so enjoy the free grades my dudes
Old 02-18-2017 at 01:43 PM   #3
tigercatfan

Basically Mattress thinks easy classes are good and hard classes are bad.
Old 12-12-2017 at 11:35 AM   #4
purplepapaya

Could anybody provide some recent insight about this course? I'm considering taking this class next term. Luc Bernier is teaching it, and I was just wondering what he's like and how his classes are.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search