MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st Year LifeSci chrestomanci Introduce Yourself 3 08-02-2011 10:59 PM
Software/Hardware/Business/Music Guys - want to help start a business? benjs Volunteering Opportunities 2 12-11-2010 09:05 PM
:D 1st year Lifesci cwong Introduce Yourself 1 07-07-2010 11:37 AM
Reinstatement to lifesci II ineedhelp!!! Academics 0 01-26-2010 05:27 PM

From LifeSci 1 to Business 1

Old 07-29-2013 at 04:50 PM   #1
aliesk

Liked: 1 Time

From LifeSci 1 to Business 1
hey guys im in a sticky situation, so im in the life sci program but i want to transfer in to business in the 2nd yr , keeping in mind that i need to have 75 -80 avrge to transfer...but here's the deal first yr is gonna be hard and by choosing a few science courses and business courses i dont want to loose out on both ...do ya get what im sayin ...cuz what if i dont do well enough in the first yr to transfer ..then i dont have the pre-reqs to go into 2nd yr life sci and then i just wasted a yr . SOOO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY COURSE SELECTION. some one help mee pleeez
Anyone who's been through this situation i would like to know what you did !!
Old 07-29-2013 at 05:04 PM   #2
RitchieLy

Hi!

I was just in a similar situation in switching programs this year. You're going to have to make a choice in what you want for second year, business or sciences. If you know that you want to switch into business second year, then just register for all of the courses that you will need for your business program. During the year, you'll be asked to choose 4 level two programs you are interested in. As long as you make the cutoff and complete the pre requisites for your program you should be good to go! If you decide to stay in life sciences, than just choose your classes as a regular life sciences student. If you have anymore questions, let me know and good luck!