MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interview invites for BDC Health Sci & MMI interview preparation unman69 Academics 0 11-03-2014 02:07 PM
LifeSci Amanda_Frole2 Academics 2 05-11-2014 06:37 PM
Textbook for LIFESCI 2A03? AnnaWM Academics 6 09-09-2010 09:18 AM
Med Physics 2A03 "Science 2A03" or Math 2A03 ebfrancis Academics 2 09-01-2009 08:17 AM

LIFESCI 2A03 TA Interview

Old 06-21-2015 at 11:06 AM   #1
SaugaCity

Liked: 0 Times

LIFESCI 2A03 TA Interview
Hi everyone,

I recently just had my TA interview with Dr. Nadella. I felt it was very vague and the questions were all over the place. I am not sure how I did :/

For anyone who has completed the interview? How did you feel? Did she say when she will get back to you about whether you're hired or not? (I forgot).

Ty.
Old 06-21-2015 at 01:18 PM   #2
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

The questions weren't bad at all for me. If you know her from previous courses (3RP3, 3EP3, etc.), she doesn't ask you much and the interview was pretty straightforward. She said that she'll tell us sometime in July if we got the position or not.

SaugaCity says thanks to bobsingh for this post.
Old 06-24-2016 at 10:47 AM   #3
Myers.p

Hey, I have my interview for the life sci 2A03 TA position in 2 weeks and was wondering what type of questions does Dr. Nadella ask? What would be the best way to prep?

thanks a lot!!
Old 06-25-2016 at 05:54 PM   #4
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers.p View Post
Hey, I have my interview for the life sci 2A03 TA position in 2 weeks and was wondering what type of questions does Dr. Nadella ask? What would be the best way to prep?

thanks a lot!!
Do you know Dr. Nadella on a personal level? If you are on good terms with her and you know her well, you will get the position.
Old 07-02-2016 at 02:58 PM   #5
Myers.p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsingh View Post
Do you know Dr. Nadella on a personal level? If you are on good terms with her and you know her well, you will get the position.
I actually don't know her well so i'm not sure what to expect at all :/

Hope you're right, and I do get it!