MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a drummer! Anser20 Music 0 08-25-2012 10:05 PM
Metal Drummer Karl_Lebel Music 0 09-03-2011 02:40 PM
Looking for a Bassist & Drummer (w/ Drum Kit) Hilarity Music 14 10-02-2010 12:53 AM

Looking for a drummer?

Old 03-04-2013 at 01:27 AM   #1
BrownTown993

Liked: 6 Times

Looking for a drummer?
Hey everyone,

I am looking to jam with two of my other friends and we are looking for a drummer. Preferably someone who lives near westdale who could jam with us.
Old 03-04-2013 at 01:24 PM   #2
AndrewS

Liked: 24 Times

I don't have my own drumset here. If you guys have a drumset I'm down. When I'm practiced, I can rock any song. I'm not practiced but I'll still be decent, and I'll get better as we go along, since I'll be playing more regularly. This is all if you have guys have a set here. If you do, I can help with repair costs.
Old 03-06-2013 at 01:25 AM   #3
BrownTown993

Problem is the venue we want to play (open mic at bridges) has a drumset to use but we can't use it otherwise. One of the guys does have a boxdrum though. What kind of music do you like? We all like varying kinds of rock (Red hot chili Peppers, Black keys, Sublime (reggae but whatever), etc). Would you still be interested? We'd start practicing once a week until the open mic night which is at the beginning of April before midterms. Then after that we'd see where it goes. Still be interested?
Old 03-06-2013 at 02:26 AM   #4
AndrewS

Liked: 24 Times

If I can safely leave my drumset where we'd be practicing, I can bring it down. I like stuff with some attitude, white stripes, the songs ball and biscuit and screwdriver come to mind. Really, anything where I can mix it up, or just unleash the fury is good times. haha. If I can leave my drumset there, I'd like to meet you sometime this week and checkout the place so I can make sure you and the place I'm leaving my drums is not 'sketchy' as the kids say. Then I could see about getting them brought down this weekend, if that's possible? Then we could get started.
Old 03-06-2013 at 03:22 PM   #5
BrownTown993

That sounds awesome!I love the white stripes too. Fell in love with a girl is my favorite. I think you'll like the music we're into. So we are all meeting for the first time at one guys house (109 Arkell) this Friday (probably 9ish not 100% sure yet) but this is also the house you would be leaving your set at, so you should definitely come check it out. Looking Foward to Jamming