MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lol.... lost and found sale Ownaginatios Computers & Tech 31 09-20-2010 10:50 PM
My Courses - No Items Found? TheLab32 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-06-2010 02:00 PM
I came home and found this... VastHorizon Music 19 01-25-2010 09:35 PM
Security Services' Lost and Found kokosas MSU & On-Campus Services 2 05-23-2008 09:12 AM

Lost and Found sale... When is it?

Old 09-14-2011 at 07:09 PM   #16
Isabel

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Way to go to the idiot that started this thread - you let EVERYBODY know. I heard the lost and found sale was ridiculous and the hoarders were rampant.

All that we can do now is hope everyone forgets about it again by next year.
Heyy, I say thanks to this guy. We all have a right to know about this awesome sale.

Missed it anyway.
Old 09-14-2011 at 07:10 PM   #17
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

THE ONE RING
1 set of earrings
2 bracelets (one made of 3 strands of genuine pearls, surprised this was there as long as it was)
1 2GB usb drive
1 wallet
1 umbrella
1 necklace
2 calculators

Total spending: ...I dunno. Probably about $20.
Old 09-14-2011 at 07:11 PM   #18
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

man i couldnt make it out cus i had classes all the way through but in b/w i dropped by and looked at some of the bikes, they were really sweet, there was this nearly brand new black, touringish bike, ( the one you see ppl riding in bike races or just long rides) i really wanted that one, they sell typically for a couple hundred, i wonder how much that went for.
Old 09-14-2011 at 08:24 PM   #19
zenith

Liked: 0 Times

3 calculators
2 lab goggles
1 iclicker
3 binders
2 notebooks
1 swimming goggles
1 earphone
1 USB

total:$22.5
Old 09-14-2011 at 08:30 PM   #20
RockerSocker
Account Locked

Liked: 90 Times

I managed to pick up a nice white blackberry bold 9700 (had some weird grey case on it with flowers, threw that out) for really cheap.
Old 09-14-2011 at 08:34 PM   #21
Chevalier
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerSocker View Post
I managed to pick up a nice white blackberry bold 9700 (had some weird grey case on it with flowers, threw that out) for really cheap.
seriously or are you just trolling?
Old 09-14-2011 at 09:48 PM   #22
comte

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
man i couldnt make it out cus i had classes all the way through but in b/w i dropped by and looked at some of the bikes, they were really sweet, there was this nearly brand new black, touringish bike, ( the one you see ppl riding in bike races or just long rides) i really wanted that one, they sell typically for a couple hundred, i wonder how much that went for.
That one went for about $200, I believe.

Chevalier likes this.
Old 09-14-2011 at 09:57 PM   #23
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
seriously or are you just trolling?
No, they had some really good items this year. First few in line managed to snatch up anything from Ipod Touch, Camera, some good cellphones (BB, Nokia etc.). What I found ridiculous though was everyone formed a line then at 10 the line just collapsed and everyone just rushed the tables lol. Wth was the point of the line -.-"
Old 09-14-2011 at 10:08 PM   #24
Chevalier
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnguishedEnd View Post
No, they had some really good items this year. First few in line managed to snatch up anything from Ipod Touch, Camera, some good cellphones (BB, Nokia etc.). What I found ridiculous though was everyone formed a line then at 10 the line just collapsed and everyone just rushed the tables lol. Wth was the point of the line -.-"
no lol the reason i ask is cus in another thread i girl reported her lost/stolen white blackberry, which was in a greyish cover with flowery designs, so im just thinking is this guy kidding around or did the security ppl actually sell that girls phone which she lost this week. that would suck if it were the case
Old 09-14-2011 at 10:19 PM   #25
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
no lol the reason i ask is cus in another thread i girl reported her lost/stolen white blackberry, which was in a greyish cover with flowery designs, so im just thinking is this guy kidding around or did the security ppl actually sell that girls phone which she lost this week. that would suck if it were the case
That would suck if that was the case lol. I do think they have a policy though where they only sell items that are stored for more than a year or something like that.

edit: Its 30 days...