MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biology Lab Notebook Driftking24 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-15-2011 03:32 PM
Notebook vs Binder vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 31 09-13-2010 02:55 PM
Laptop vs. Notebook jordko Computers & Tech 7 09-09-2009 11:49 AM
Netbook vs Notebook Sultan General Discussion 11 08-16-2009 11:32 AM

Lost Notebook

Old 11-03-2011 at 07:11 AM   #1
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Lost Notebook
This is a long shot, but I thought I'd try anyhow.

On Oct 31st, between the hours of 3.30 and 6.30 pm, I was in Hamilton Hall working on my Maths 1B03 project with a friend. At 6.30 pm I left and headed straight to ITB for my evening class. When I returned home, I found that my notebook, with all my maths notes, is missing.

I tried emailing my prof in case I'd left it in the lecture hall (no) and the Maths Help Centre (not there, either). It wasn't in the Lost and Found, as of yesterday.

If anybody has seen it, could you PLEASE PM me or email me at [email protected]?

Description: Spiral-bound, red plastic cover, filled with matrices (lots of numbers in square brackets), the internal pocket contains a flyer for some flu study.
Old 11-03-2011 at 08:04 AM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

I can't imagine why somebody would take it -- have you been back there? Have you filed a lost report?
Old 11-03-2011 at 08:37 AM   #3
Faer
Elite Member

I've been to both the lecture hall (kinda forgot to look, though) and the Math Help Centre. And yes, I filed a report this morning. :/

I realize that it's utterly absurd to think someone took it on purpose. I'm just hoping maybe somebody might have seen it lying somewhere/turned it in. Not that many people pay attention to these sort of details.
Old 11-04-2011 at 04:37 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Be prepared to not get it back... its just like a nice pen... people will just keep it because it has value. Your notes might have ended in the trash. :/
Old 11-04-2011 at 04:42 PM   #5
Faer
Elite Member

Hmm, I realise that. :(