Lost Phone Help goth-lover General Discussion 7 01-23-2012 09:13 PM
Lost Phone CrystalAngel General Discussion 7 07-10-2011 04:52 PM

Lost Phone

Old 11-12-2012 at 10:21 AM   #1
Qadd

Liked: 3 Times

Lost Phone
Hello,

I found a phone on one of the tables in the student centre (right outside Williams Cafe). I put it in the lost and found safebox with a slip that has my name on it -- I did not even know this existed!!!! I've been here more than two years, and I had no idea about this safebox, so it's likely that some people did not know about it either. If you or any of your friends lost a phone, it might be worthwhile to check it out. I am not going to post the phone's brand name here, because that might attract some people who might see this as an opportunity to get a free phone . Also, the phone is locked with a passcode, so they will probably also ask you for that once you claim it. If it didn't have a passcode, I would have just called/texted a random person on the contacts list.......

I would have kept it myself and waited for it to rang, but I'm not so sure that would have been so ethical lol. Plus, I was afraid it would run out of power before anyone calls...

Anyways, tell your friends. Hope whoever lost it is able to find it !!!

RyanC likes this.
Old 11-12-2012 at 01:23 PM   #2
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

The phone will be moved from that box to security. So, not much of a point in checking. Instead, anyone who's lost a phone should submit a lost-and-found form.