MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost Wallet amare Automotive & Transportation 2 09-16-2013 10:39 PM
Lost Wallet shay2014 General Discussion 4 08-09-2013 10:00 PM
Lost Wallet waleed123 General Discussion 11 06-20-2011 11:55 PM
Lost Wallet supernerd General Discussion 1 04-05-2010 02:40 PM
Lost Wallet goodnews.inc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 03-03-2010 08:00 AM

Lost Wallet on HSR

Old 09-16-2013 at 09:58 PM   #1
jonesas2

Liked: 0 Times

Lost Wallet on HSR
I lost my Wallet on the B-line express around 4:10-30 today, my name is Allan Jones and almost every ID in there has my name on it. Its a brown leather wallet. Please call or text me if you find it at 416 697 2811 or email me at [email protected] , if these don't work for you then please turn it into the McMaster lost and found.

Thanks
Allan
Old 09-16-2013 at 10:03 PM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Since you lost your wallet on the bus, the best thing you can do right now is go to the HSR lost and found place. Here's how to contact them:

Lost & found

If you leave something on the bus you can call 905-528-4200 and ask for Lost and Found, or go to the HSR Customer Service Centre, Hamilton GO Centre, 36 Hunter Street East. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. If you find something on the bus, please give it to the bus driver. Lost and Found items left on buses on any given day are not available for claiming until 11:00 a.m. on the next weekday.
http://www.hamilton.ca/CityServices/.../RideGuide.htm