MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I LOST MY KEY, MAC ID, etc... sagar35 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 09-19-2010 05:53 PM
Lost Wallet supernerd General Discussion 1 04-05-2010 02:40 PM
Lost wallet...freaking out DDD: Moo!io General Discussion 36 03-22-2010 01:52 PM
what's on your wallet... i mean IPOD. smashpro1123 General Discussion 39 07-09-2009 08:17 AM

Lost Wallet

Old 02-25-2010 at 08:07 PM   #1
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Lost Wallet
I lost a brown wallet with a ton of student identification after a Physics 1L03 exam in JHE 264 around 8:15 PM on the way behind JHE to the GO Bus stop.
The wallet contains a student card, a health card, high school student cards and a GO Bus pass for the month of February.
Any information would be fantastic, if anybody sees it or finds it.
I know about the appropriate procedures (renewing my health card, cancelling my debit card, and picking up a new student card at the Registrar's Office) and would really appreciate it if anybody who has/has seen it could let me know.
Thanks very much

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 03-02-2010 at 11:59 PM   #2
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

I took a quick look on Monday night on my way to the parking lot, but the search was fruitless. ):

Have you had any luck locating it?

goodnews.inc says thanks to Mowicz for this post.

goodnews.inc likes this.
Old 03-03-2010 at 08:00 AM   #3
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Thanks Mike
I managed to pick it up yesterday after Campus Security emailed me that they found it.
Thanks to whomever did; they left everything in

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences