MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ecosystem Services? Rakim Academics 5 10-03-2010 07:02 PM
I can't enable my Mac ID Services? lizziemcg First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-09-2009 10:57 PM
Health Services Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 03-05-2009 10:07 PM
Mailing services kim282 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-05-2008 09:40 PM
Career Services @ Mac lorend MSU & On-Campus Services 0 07-31-2007 09:23 AM

Mac Id Services Question

Old 06-29-2010 at 08:09 PM   #1
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Mac Id Services Question
I can't seem to enable my Mac ID services (mainly for mac email). When I try to to enable it, it gives me this message: "You are not currently eligible for MAC ID services. "

I registered for courses on Solar and did the payment agreement, am i missing something?

Last edited by icecubz : 06-29-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2010 at 08:47 PM   #2
BDiplock63

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubz View Post
I can't seem to enable my Mac ID services (mainly for mac email). When I try to to enable it, it gives me this message: "You are not currently eligible for MAC ID services. "

I registered for courses on Solar and did the payment agreement, am i missing something?
Gotta love Mugsi eh . Alright, I had the same issue last year while going through the process. From what I recall, all it takes is time. You are on top of the game with trying to enable your MacID -- good for you -- but I believe since your final grades are not yet submitted to the university, they can not enable these services to you. I'd suggest calling the registrars office and asking this very question to put your mind at ease.

Good Luck!

icecubz likes this.
Old 06-29-2010 at 09:31 PM   #3
mse369

Liked: 9 Times

Yo Diplock. You just pulled a Dips.
hahaha Guess who this is?
Old 06-29-2010 at 09:31 PM   #4
subica6

Liked: 1 Time

Answer The Question Diplock
Old 06-29-2010 at 09:39 PM   #5
BDiplock63

Liked: 2 Times

Ha ha and here I thought someone had written something useful :p. You wait till I get home ... just wait!
Old 06-29-2010 at 11:06 PM   #6
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiplock63 View Post
Gotta love Mugsi eh . Alright, I had the same issue last year while going through the process. From what I recall, all it takes is time. You are on top of the game with trying to enable your MacID -- good for you -- but I believe since your final grades are not yet submitted to the university, they can not enable these services to you. I'd suggest calling the registrars office and asking this very question to put your mind at ease.

Good Luck!
thanks for the info.
Old 06-30-2010 at 02:11 AM   #7
Sam321

Liked: 0 Times

Mugsi..
Old 06-30-2010 at 11:43 PM   #8
steph.elle

Liked: 4 Times

I don't know if you figured it out yet or not, but you can enable your Mac ID services 24 hours after you choose courses and confirm your payment agreement on SOLAR. Or at least thats what it said in my First Year Information Guide I got.