MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
After accepting the offer Meg543 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 46 04-12-2009 03:50 PM
ARTS MATTER Call for Submissions! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-18-2009 05:04 PM

Made By Mac Now Accepting Submissions

Now Accepting Submissions

To submit your entry please send your name, your project name, a link to your entry and a 200x200px thumbnail to [email protected]
Entries will be posted within 48 hours.

What is Made by Mac?

Each year we ask McMaster students to create an original piece of digital art, rich media, podcast, website, a great piece of writing, almost anything creative and enter to win great prizes including a MacBook Pro!
Important Changes to the 2011 Contest

A new voting engine is in the works for the 2011 Challenge. Contestants and voters will be required to sign up for a Word Press account in order to enter and vote.
To learn more about how the contest works read our FAQ page and see the general rules.

Contest Dates
  • February 1, 2011 – Voting Open to the Public
  • February 14, 2011 – Voting Closes
  • March 1, 2011 – The Final Showdown – Live Event in the MUSC
FAQs
  • Do I have to use an Apple computer?
  • Can I hand my project in on a CD?
  • Who can vote?
  • Who can enter?
Find answers to these and other questions…
Published by
Campus Store

Article Tools

Deleted Post

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search