MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do a lot of first years living in residence bring cars? yaroslav64 Automotive & Transportation 22 08-21-2011 10:24 PM
Residence students can no longer bring fridges! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-13-2010 01:39 PM
Residence Survival Part 1: What to bring Chad Residence & Off-Campus Living 82 09-03-2009 01:22 PM
Luggage for moving in p3nsuk3 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-29-2008 09:12 PM

How many luggage should I bring to residence

Old 05-06-2012 at 04:02 PM   #16
particle
Elite Member

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkc109 View Post
Oh, and srry, one more question :/
did you guys bring your own printer or should I buy one there?
I bought a printer at home and brought in with me and people usually do so since they go on sale at home etc. The bookstore here should have the ink supplies you will need. Look out for a sale at home for a printer that is relatively small.
Old 05-06-2012 at 04:17 PM   #17
qwerty91
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

go laser for printing. Your gonna be doing a ton of printing and a laser printer will save you a ton of money. Should be able to get one easily for $99 in august
Old 05-06-2012 at 04:23 PM   #18
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

Moving in I had like 3 or 4 suitcases, and like 5 boxes.

Just bring whatever you think you will need. If you don't use it you can always bring it back home. If you forget something then you can either bring it back the next time you go home or buy it.
Old 05-06-2012 at 06:35 PM   #19
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuelonas View Post
bring a fan with you ! first couple of week are usually really hot and some rezs dont have air conditioning. Atleast Bates didnt.
agreed, bring a fan. it gets really hot in september in rez, and you'll be thankful that you brought a fan.
Old 05-06-2012 at 06:57 PM   #20
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

lol march was worse.

Swampis likes this.