MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MUGSI lately? scothoward Academics 18 09-13-2010 09:03 PM
[email protected]!* You Mugsi Cassanova Academics 319 06-20-2010 08:25 PM
mugsi jindal Academics 6 05-25-2010 01:45 PM
Anyone know when term one summer school marks are released on Mugsi?? WavyOne General Discussion 11 06-27-2009 11:05 PM
MUGSI still available? Duarch Academics 9 01-02-2009 02:18 AM

When will marks be on MUGSI?

Old 12-23-2009 at 01:08 AM   #166
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Yeah, maybe. I don't know, to be honest. I was going in on the verge of a higher grade, and came out with it. But it was very iffy, I could have easily gotten poorly due to a few mistakes, or I could have not made any at all and done very well.

Do we find out the exam mark itself later on?
Does it appear on ELM?
Old 12-23-2009 at 01:38 AM   #167
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
Definitely find something better to do, they aren't updating marks at 12:30 am.

Check back around 8 or 9, and if not then don't bother until the next business day. Marks only get posted once per day.
Also, only during days when the school is open...I don't think the Office of the Registrar is open from 2pm on the 24th until 9am on January 4th.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 12-23-2009 at 07:05 AM   #168
runit

Liked: 10 Times

nothing again..
stupid dog is pissing me off

manu, xo.monica like this.
Old 12-23-2009 at 08:24 AM   #169
needtoknow

Liked: 0 Times

yeah, looks like Math 1A03 marks were definitely boosted, no way I got a B+ all on my own
Old 12-23-2009 at 09:46 AM   #170
MrSmith

Liked: 4 Times

I think thats all for today i know someone who got a new mark around 10 am today
Old 12-23-2009 at 12:17 PM   #171
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Can anyone help me locate info regarding grad school marks? I've tried searching on various Mac webpages but to no avail...I was under the impression they'd be posted in the same place on the same date, but all it's showing is my undergrad grades. (And upon reading the details carefully 'undergraduate' is emphasized everywhere :p)

So essentially, I don't know if my grades simply aren't up yet (which I would have thought they would be since most of my class sizes are very small), or if they're never going to be posted there.

If anyone could find some info that'd be awesome. (:
Old 12-23-2009 at 12:32 PM   #172
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
Can anyone help me locate info regarding grad school marks? I've tried searching on various Mac webpages but to no avail...I was under the impression they'd be posted in the same place on the same date, but all it's showing is my undergrad grades. (And upon reading the details carefully 'undergraduate' is emphasized everywhere :p)

So essentially, I don't know if my grades simply aren't up yet (which I would have thought they would be since most of my class sizes are very small), or if they're never going to be posted there.

If anyone could find some info that'd be awesome. (:
"Grade reports for graduate students are released to a student’s MUGSI access."

I also found the MUGSI link in the graduate student page: http://www.mcmaster.ca/graduate/current.html

Mowicz says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 12-23-2009 at 12:45 PM   #173
booyaka

Liked: 0 Times

hello everyone, i checked my marks on dec.22 and they're the same marks that are showing right now. can anyone tell me if these would be my midterm or final marks because i didnt check them during the year.
thanks
Old 12-23-2009 at 01:03 PM   #174
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyaka View Post
hello everyone, i checked my marks on dec.22 and they're the same marks that are showing right now. can anyone tell me if these would be my midterm or final marks because i didnt check them during the year.
thanks
All marks are interim, although I've never actually seen them change at the end of the year. If your class is only 1 term then consider these marks as your final. If you class covers both terms then it would be your final mark.

booyaka says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 12-23-2009 at 06:19 PM   #175
Mowicz
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
"Grade reports for graduate students are released to a student’s MUGSI access."

I also found the MUGSI link in the graduate student page: http://www.mcmaster.ca/graduate/current.html
Thanks Jeremy. (:

Did you happen to notice a date they'd be posted? Regardless it helps a lot knowing that I'm at least checking the right place. Patience is a virtue as they say, haha.
Old 12-23-2009 at 06:30 PM   #176
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
Thanks Jeremy. (:

Did you happen to notice a date they'd be posted? Regardless it helps a lot knowing that I'm at least checking the right place. Patience is a virtue as they say, haha.
I couldn't find anything else on the topic. I'm assuming it's supposed to be roughly the same time... what days did you write your exams?
Old 12-23-2009 at 06:54 PM   #177
Jenn

Liked: 5 Times

CHEM 1A03 is now up on degree audit.
Old 12-23-2009
mickvicky
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 12-23-2009 at 07:50 PM   #178
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

Yeah i have my 2 nursing classes on degree audit now, but not on grade reports lol...this is messed up
ah well... at least im figuring out my grades somewhere along the way

only waiting on Psych now.... realllly wanna know that one
Old 12-23-2009 at 10:25 PM   #179
Mowicz
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
I couldn't find anything else on the topic. I'm assuming it's supposed to be roughly the same time... what days did you write your exams?
It's hard to say...They were all take-home finals. I finished the last of them last Monday, and given that my classes have between 3 and 8 people or so, it shouldn't take this long to get them up...

Regardless, thanks for your help. (: