Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Help needed fast: Math 1LS3 vs Math 1A03 luna Academics 3 09-15-2010 07:59 PM

Math 1A03

Old 06-15-2008 at 01:26 PM   #46
dj_money

Liked: 4 Times

Math 1A03
Hey everyone!

Well, I found Math 1A03 (Calculus) to be my easiest course in first year. I think the reason is because a lot of the material covered in...

Last edited by dj_money : 06-15-2008 at 01:30 PM.

all say thanks to dj_money for this post.

likes this.
Old 06-09-2015 at 02:57 AM   #45
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times
Assignments and Labs can be done individually or with others. It's the type of online assignment where they give you a question, you type in your answer and click submit and it will tell you whether it's right or wrong. Everyone gets the same question but with different numbers. Test questions were usually equally difficult as the difficult questions on the assignment or more difficult... Exam was fair if you knew your stuff really well. By this I mean if a stranger randomly approached you on the street at any time of the day with a math question you could do it on the spot in about 1-3 minutes. If you're not strong at math you're going to have a lot of difficulty, this course is very heavy pure math (straightup calculations, word problems) and heavy theory on derivatives. You can try going to prof's office hours or going to tutorial and addressing your questions to the TA so that he can do and explain them to the class. When I first started taking this course I thought that tutorials were supposed to supplement what you learn in lecture but it was basically a service where they do your homework and assignment questions for you.....

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search