MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Math 1Z04 ericvan1 1st Year Course Reviews 13 04-12-2010 10:41 PM
Math 1Z04 Test mike_302 Academics 0 10-07-2009 03:03 PM
Dr. Mclean for Math 1Z04... xxsumz Academics 8 08-14-2009 10:15 AM
Failing Math 1Z04. Not so bad? Kurt_ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 54 12-18-2008 04:57 PM
Math 1Z04, where can I get help kenvin100 Academics 11 11-02-2008 08:59 PM

MATH 1Z04 Lab 1

Old 10-04-2008 at 02:59 PM   #1
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times

MATH 1Z04 Lab 1
This is regarding my Math 1z04- maple Lab 1.

The assignment was submitted before it was due, to the correct email addresses with the attachment. Somehow the attachment did not transfer properly and was lost in the process. I used the mcmaster undergraduate email. Apparently, this may be the case for people who did not finish or do the lab. But I finished the lab, completed before the date, *see file date modified*, and send the file to the email, now I got a message saying the email was successfully send. *see picture* But apparently, the email had no attached file, now tell me, why would I do a lab and not attach it to the email?? Cause I distinctively remember doing each step carefully, checking each step and such.

Not blaming anyone, but what if this happens again? I mean, I can't check whether the file was lost again. . . Then I'm back to the same situation. This frustrates me..

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ptureu r9.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pturev g2.jpg

Old 10-06-2008 at 10:08 PM   #2
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times

Yes, I got a zero! And the assignment was worth 3%. GG

--------------------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------------------------