MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Math 1Z04 ericvan1 1st Year Course Reviews 13 04-12-2010 10:41 PM
Dr. Mclean for Math 1Z04... xxsumz Academics 8 08-14-2009 10:15 AM
Failing Math 1Z04. Not so bad? Kurt_ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 54 12-18-2008 04:57 PM
Math 1Z04, where can I get help kenvin100 Academics 11 11-02-2008 08:59 PM
MATH 1Z04 Lab 1 Bobby66 Academics 1 10-06-2008 10:08 PM

Math 1Z04 Test

Old 10-07-2009 at 03:03 PM   #1
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Math 1Z04 Test
So I know there will be review sessions and all.. But I'm feeling really comfortable with all the Sample Test questions... I'm comfortable enough to assist some people if they want to get together in Hamilton Hall on Friday between 2 and 5 oclock, by the math cafe. I can only help out so many people! And the fact that I'm posting this so widely means I need people to send me a message if they can GUARANTEE they will be there! Because I already did something like this for CAPA earlier on, and tonnes of people wanted to go, but no one showed up. So message me on here.

This is how I like to study after I've done the closest things to the test (i.e. the sample tests) and I feel like I can't do anything else.... I'll help others to solidify my understanding so this will be a great Win-Win situation!

Let me know! FRIDAY, HAMILTON HALL MATH CAFE, 2-5 PM