MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Class Reps Comm2AB3,2FA3 / Math 1ZB3,1ZC3 / Phys 1B03,1E03 dMz09 Academics 1 01-13-2011 03:26 PM
can i drop a class in term 2 and take a class in term 1??? Cassandraa87 Academics 4 08-10-2010 12:58 PM
ECON 1B03, need to switch afternoon class for the morning class. Sintos Academics 3 01-06-2010 05:12 PM

Math Class at 5:30 to 6:30

Old 06-14-2011 at 07:39 PM   #1
Patrick.O

Liked: 28 Times

Math Class at 5:30 to 6:30
I've run into a problem choosing electives, if I take the one I want, then I'll end up taking Stats 3Y03 at 5:30 to 6:30 as opposed to a normal time in the day.

Does anybody have any comments on math at that time? It's getting kind of late and I'm just not sure how well it'd work.
Old 06-14-2011 at 07:41 PM   #2
MiniDragon

Liked: 60 Times

Whats wrong with taking any class at that time? Its not late at all.
Old 06-14-2011 at 07:59 PM   #3
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick.O View Post
I've run into a problem choosing electives, if I take the one I want, then I'll end up taking Stats 3Y03 at 5:30 to 6:30 as opposed to a normal time in the day.

Does anybody have any comments on math at that time? It's getting kind of late and I'm just not sure how well it'd work.
It's really not that big of a deal. At worst, you'll have to deal with a little evening chilliness on your way home, and trust me-- you won't regret choosing to be in Childs' class over the first term one.

Why are you taking Stats 3Y03 though? Isn't that course only for Eng students?
Old 06-14-2011 at 08:02 PM   #4
Patrick.O

Liked: 28 Times

Business Informatics is essentially Computer Science and Management which is in the Eng. Faculty so we have to take it along with first year Eng. Math among other things.

And that's right I forgot Dr. Childs was teaching this one, had him last year for one 1ZB3.

The other Prof. is "HOPPE, F", anyone know anything about him?