MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster AF Presents: NOVA @ 1280 (16th Annual Event) Cliu91 Clubs & Groups 0 09-12-2013 07:34 PM
Mac Eng, Nursing, and 1280: Hosting Mac's BEST Halloween Event of 2012 mike_302 MacInsiders Announcements 19 10-28-2012 12:10 PM
16th Annual Volunteer Recognition Night Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-27-2008 10:33 AM
McMaster Humanities Annual Formal Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-29-2007 04:39 PM

McMaster AF Presents: NOVA @ 1280 (16th Annual Event)

Old 09-12-2013 at 07:41 PM   #1
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

McMaster AF Presents: NOVA @ 1280 (16th Annual Event)

One of McMaster's largest clubs brings you THE BIGGEST CLUBBING NIGHT OF THE YEAR.
This year's annual Asian Night will be brought to you by the one who KNOWS how to party: McMaster Asian F.O.C.U.S!
With 16 years of experience up our sleeves, we are looking forward to bringing you to our MOST ANTICIPATED event of the year!
Last year, this event MAXED 1280's capacity and brought out over 600 students for an amazing night.

And we're looking to do it all over again, BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!

=======THIS IS A NIGHT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!=======

NOVA- 16th Annual Asian Night

Wednesday, September 18, 2013| @ TwelvEighty (1280)

Featuring DJ ATK

18+ Event (I.D Required) | Dress to Impress | Doors Open @ 10:00PM until 2AM
McMaster & Non-McMaster Students Welcome

TWO pieces of I.D Required
McMaster Student Card (Mandatory for all guests not of drinking age; required to sign in any non-Mac students)
Government Issued I.D. (Driver's License)

More information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/6642...90307/?fref=ts

Collaborating with: CSA, MBC, FMSA, MVSA, CASS, HKSA!

terrafirma says thanks to Cliu91 for this post.

Old 09-13-2013 at 09:32 AM   #2
terrafirma

Liked: 48 Times

i always look forward to this every year!! wooooOOooo
Old 09-15-2013 at 07:08 PM   #3
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Hey guys, we're gonna be in the student center tomorrow! Come drop by and pick up your tickets

terrafirma likes this.