MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Getting Involved at MAC (Part 1): Clubs and Athletics lorend Getting Involved At MAC Series 4 08-25-2018 01:31 PM
MSU Website Survey mkozi MacInsiders Announcements 6 05-18-2010 09:16 PM
Athletics: ALREADY PAID FOR IN OUR TUITON?? syan9184 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 24 10-14-2009 09:07 PM
Marauder Athletics This Week Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-27-2008 08:25 AM
Athletics: The PULSE gym lorend MSU & On-Campus Services 17 08-15-2008 03:57 PM

McMaster Athletics Survey

Thank you for becoming a fan of I. AM. MAROON and supporting the McMaster Marauders! If you still haven't, join now on Facebook! Please invite all of your friends and let’s make this as large as possible!

Currently we are conducting a survey to see what you have to say. We want to better your experience with Athletics here at McMaster and really need input from you, the fans! So we would really appreciate if you would fill out this survey - it should take you less than 5 minutes.

Survey: http://jotform.com/form/11033817272

Thank-you!

I. AM. MAROON.
...What are you?
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-22-2010 at 03:59 PM   #2
Sport fan
Faculty: Arts & Science
Year: McMaster Employee