McMaster Debate Club? justinb Clubs & Groups 0 01-13-2010 11:11 AM
McMaster Juggling Club waldo Clubs & Groups 5 12-12-2009 03:25 PM
McMaster Drama Club(s)? Crooksie Clubs & Groups 1 09-14-2009 07:50 PM

McMaster Beatboxing Club

Old 06-01-2011 at 05:01 PM   #1
terskins

Liked: 0 Times

McMaster Beatboxing Club
Hey everyone! I'm going to be starting up an unofficial beatboxing club at McMaster this coming September and attempting to get ratified for the second half of the year. I've been through the McMaster official club listings and didn't see anything similar at all (besides the music club but that's very general). I'm making this post to get the word out and hook you up with the website !! If you have any questions at all or would like to join, feel free to shoot me an email at: [email protected] If for some reason the link above doesn't work, the site is www.squidoo.com/macbbx

Peace!
Old 06-05-2011 at 06:45 PM   #2
ekcc

Liked: 3 Times

There was a club called McRapster that tried to start up this year, but wasn't able to get off the ground. I'm going to check in with them soon to see what's going on with their club now. I know that some beatboxers have been to the open jam sessions at macBEAT, and there have been beatboxers performing at coffeehouses in the past, so keep your eyes open for new members!

terskins says thanks to ekcc for this post.
Old 06-07-2011 at 06:34 PM   #3
terskins

Thanks for the info man! I actually didn't know about that. I'll check in with macBEAT and try to post there to let them know
Old 06-14-2011 at 01:47 AM   #4
shredgnar

that's a sick idea whoever came up with this....
but i don't beatbox. i spit rhymes

terskins says thanks to shredgnar for this post.
Old 06-15-2011 at 09:40 PM   #5
terskins

Thanks Clarissa! Beatboxing and rapping actually fit well together, so no problem if you want to come out for any jam sessions you're more than welcome. Hit me with an email if you feel like it and I'll keep you up to date with what's going on!
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:52 PM   #6
terskins

Update
Hey macinsiders community, just posting a quick update about the club! We've added some new members and are already working on a big end of year project. If you haven't already, check out the site at:

http://www.squidoo.com/macbbx

Any questions about the club and you can hit me up at --> [email protected]

Peace!