MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster Bursary Application Now Available jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 7 09-15-2010 06:44 PM
Saying thanks for a bursary Sultan Financial Aid 3 02-23-2010 12:37 AM
are you guaranteed a bursary? xsanx Financial Aid 3 01-21-2010 09:28 AM
OSAP and Bursary Assistance rrtt MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-14-2010 05:11 PM
Question: McMaster Bursary and the Full Payment Option. FlyWithMac First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 09-21-2008 06:58 PM

McMaster Bursary?

Old 03-21-2009 at 10:38 AM   #1
raine

Liked: 1 Time

McMaster Bursary?
Hi.
I am expecting to get a bursary from McMaster and so I went onto my student account and it says REFUNDED and under it, it says it is mailed as a cheque to the contact address in Feb 05.
It's March 21 now and I still haven't received any cheque, not to my permanent address or to my McMaster residence mail box.
Did anyone get their bursary cheques yet?
Should I be worried that it might have got lost on the way?
Thank you.
Old 03-21-2009 at 01:44 PM   #2
myoozik

Liked: 42 Times

Yes, it's quite unusual that you haven't received that yet. Perhaps your roommate (if you have one) picked it up from your mailbox and forgot to hand it to you?

I would say you should just go to either the Accounts Office or the Student Financial Aid office and ask about what you should do further. It's quite difficult to cash a cheque that is specifically named to a person so I wouldn't worry too much. Just go see someone about it ASAP!
Old 03-21-2009 at 07:15 PM   #3
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

There's a chance you might have received at your home address. That's where I received mine in past years.