MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't log into my mcmaster email? kuruczpa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-18-2010 02:01 PM
McMaster Email vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-30-2010 01:17 PM
mcmaster email help! noghi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 10-21-2009 02:07 AM
McMaster email Zorateus General Discussion 12 09-12-2009 12:40 PM
McMaster Email Use Selfcontrol First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 48 08-08-2009 07:15 PM

McMaster Email

Old 06-27-2010 at 04:16 PM   #1
Skittles

Liked: 2 Times

McMaster Email
When I look in the sent folder of my McMaster email there is a column marked "Status".
In this column there is a picture of an open envelope for the majority of the emails that I have sent, but the envelope picture next to one of the emails that I sent at the beginning of them month recently became a closed envelope. Does anyone know why this might have happened? And does the closed envelope mean that it was not delivered? Why might the picture have changed a month after I sent the email?

Thanks!
Old 06-27-2010 at 04:26 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

[IMG]https://muss.cis.mcmaster.ca/SkinFiles/muss.cis.mcmaster.ca/*/RedirectedLetter.gif[/IMG]

Is this what it looks like?

Its name is 'redirected', so I would assume the system redirected it to another sender (in this case it was for one of my math assignment submissions, so I would assume it was redirected to a TA's personal email so that they could mark them from their own inbox instead of getting it sent to some course email inbox)

I hope thats the issue!
Old 06-27-2010 at 04:33 PM   #3
Skittles

Liked: 2 Times

That's what it looks like
Thanks for your help!