MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen's Student Dead after Falling through Library Skylight britb General Discussion 35 12-04-2010 05:30 AM
Glad you didn't accept your Queen's offer? Sammcmaster Athletics & Recreation 2 08-19-2010 12:21 PM
Hamilton to Kingston Buses faytless General Discussion 9 10-25-2009 11:19 AM
mcmaster/hamilton to university of waterloo shleyaa General Discussion 5 11-24-2008 02:07 PM

McMaster (Hamilton) to Queen's (Kingston)!!!

Old 05-03-2012 at 03:45 PM   #1
Ellaxo

Liked: 0 Times

McMaster (Hamilton) to Queen's (Kingston)!!!
Does anyone have any experience travelling from Mac to Queen's? I am going to be going back and forth a lot next year so I am looking for the quickest ( and CHEAPEST!!!) ways to get there. Thanks!!
Old 05-03-2012 at 03:50 PM   #2
cwltsang

Liked: 0 Times

i travel to queen's about twice year from mac. the cheapest way is probably megabus (buy your ticket early enough and you might score $1 tickets). you'll have to get to the toronto bus terminal which is close to eaton centre to take the megabus. a round trip (hamilton-union, union-eaton centre, megabus to kingston, and the reverse) usually costs me around 75-100 depending on the megabus price

Ellaxo says thanks to cwltsang for this post.
Old 05-03-2012 at 06:43 PM   #3
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Mega Bus for cheapest. VIA rail for fastest.