MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are your views of Fraternities and Sororities at McMaster mradulsahani General Discussion 9 01-21-2012 07:04 PM
McMaster Wins The Vanier Cup - First In McMaster History Chad MacInsiders Announcements 10 11-26-2011 02:34 AM
@muss.cis.mcmaster.ca vs @mcmaster.ca KMoney First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-13-2010 06:04 PM
Fraternities and Sororities CoutureGirl General Discussion 107 01-27-2009 01:28 PM

McMaster Sororities

Old 01-13-2013 at 01:04 AM   #1
Bigmacfatpack

Liked: 13 Times

McMaster Sororities
Hey Mac,

I'm not sure how many sororities there are at Mac, but so far I'm really only aware of one, Tau Sigma Phi. Does anyone happen to know of other sororities? There's definitely a lot of fraternities and even jewish frats too. Is there an asian sorority by any chance?
Old 01-22-2013 at 12:26 AM   #2
TeknIQ

Liked: 0 Times

Hi,

To answer your question, from what I know, there is another sorority under the name of Nu Omega Zeta.

As for Asian Interest Sorority, I am aware of a few people who are trying to bring the alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority to the Hamilton region.

Hope that helps, any other questions I would be happy to try and help.

Bigmacfatpack says thanks to TeknIQ for this post.
Old 04-24-2013 at 06:05 PM   #3
greenlvn

Liked: 0 Times

Greek Life in Hamilton
Hey,
There are actually several greek organizations around campus.

If you're interested in joining a sorority, your options are:
- Delta Pi (Jewish-based but open to members of other faiths)
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha
- Tau Sigma Phi
- Nu Omega Zeta (black-interest but open to other members)

If you're interested in joining a fraternity, your options are:
- Alpha Epsilon Pi (Jewish-based but open to members of other faiths)
- Phi Delta Theta
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Nu Omega Sigma (black-interest but open to other members)
- Lambda Phi Epsilon (asian-interest but open to other members)
- Omicron Pi Alpha (greek-interest but open to other members)

Hope this helps!