MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offers of Admission Chad First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 206 04-25-2013 08:46 PM
McMaster University Offers of Admission 2010 Thread Rubicon First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 04-18-2010 09:28 AM
McMaster offers free tuition to children of fallen soldiers lorend MacInsiders Announcements 12 11-13-2009 11:51 AM
McMaster Kinesiology offers of admission? Mac12 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 17 04-15-2009 06:19 PM

Is McMaster still giving out March admission offers?

Old 03-21-2014 at 11:01 PM   #1
icywind011

Liked: 0 Times

Is McMaster still giving out March admission offers?
I was just curious if Mcmaster is still giving out offers of admission for March.

Also if you get rejected do they send you an email that you got rejected??? And if I didn't get one it means that I still have a chance right?

P.S. I applied for life sciences.
Old 03-22-2014 at 08:58 AM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by icywind011 View Post
I was just curious if Mcmaster is still giving out offers of admission for March.

Also if you get rejected do they send you an email that you got rejected??? And if I didn't get one it means that I still have a chance right?

P.S. I applied for life sciences.
You won't get rejected until May when the final round of acceptances is sent out.
No idea if they're still doing March acceptances.
Old 03-23-2014 at 12:22 AM   #3
cudizOne

Liked: 2 Times

If I remember correct they didn't give any in March because then they start waiting for your midterm grades.
Yes they send you an email for acceptance/rejection, rejections are typically in the last week of when universities reply so some date in May. Don't lose hope I got in really late just try to get your marks decent in time for your midterm report. GOOD LUCK!