MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hockey bag storage? lkaemmer20 Whidden Hall Forum 1 06-28-2012 08:34 AM
Storage in Les Prince PEBBLES First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-06-2011 05:56 PM
Bike Storage kgrun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-27-2010 09:31 PM
Storage? Gert First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-21-2010 10:46 AM
Hamilton storage jaason87 General Discussion 2 04-23-2010 02:12 PM

McMaster storage

Old 06-09-2014 at 04:02 PM   #1
thanes1

Liked: 0 Times

McMaster storage
Anyone living off-off-campus? My parents live in Stoney Creek and I'm moving closer to campus.

I'm officially moving all my possessions out of my parents' house (they're moving to a condo). Only problem is my place is too small for all of it.

I was looking at self storage in the Stoney Creek area: http://publicstoragecanada.c om/self-storage-hamilton/

My other option would be if the Mac had free options for storage. Does it?

Thanks guys
Old 06-09-2014 at 04:04 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Nope.

thanes1 says thanks to starfish for this post.
Old 06-09-2014 at 04:35 PM   #3
gggggg

Liked: 53 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanes1 View Post
Anyone living off-off-campus? My parents live in Stoney Creek and I'm moving closer to campus.

I'm officially moving all my possessions out of my parents' house (they're moving to a condo). Only problem is my place is too small for all of it.

I was looking at self storage in the Stoney Creek area: http://publicstoragecanada.c om/self-storage-hamilton/

My other option would be if the Mac had free options for storage. Does it?

Thanks guys
you can rent a locker? Or just put it in a friends house nearby.

thanes1 says thanks to gggggg for this post.
Old 06-09-2014 at 06:55 PM   #4
thanes1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gggggg View Post
you can rent a locker? Or just put it in a friends house nearby.
Hmm...how big are these lockers?
Old 06-09-2014 at 07:11 PM   #5
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanes1 View Post
Hmm...how big are these lockers?
Similar to the size of a highschool locker, so it's not very big.

Also, you may want to look into other options in Hamilton. I did a quick search on the yellow pages, and a few came up. Maybe shop around for the best price though.
http://www.yellowpages.ca/search/si/...ce/Hamilton+ON
Old 06-09-2014 at 07:38 PM   #6
thanes1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
Similar to the size of a highschool locker, so it's not very big.

Also, you may want to look into other options in Hamilton. I did a quick search on the yellow pages, and a few came up. Maybe shop around for the best price though.
http://www.yellowpages.ca/search/si/...ce/Hamilton+ON
Thanks, they did have the best price. A locker will not fit my furniture so unfortunately that's not an option. Oh well, I'm a free man now!
Old 08-25-2014 at 06:28 AM   #7
Emmawilliam

I doubt if the locker provided by the Mac would be enough to fit in all your possessions. It is better you go for the storage solution services as mentioned. This is because the lockers in the Mac will be only of the size of ordinary school lockers. When I had to move, I found Jiffy Storage , a self storage solution in GTA.
Old 08-25-2014 at 09:09 AM   #8
Kudos
Elite Member

Liked: 175 Times

I used Self-Storage on 6, which is at the corner of highway 6 and Safari Rd in Flamborough. It's not exactly next door, but it was the cheapest option I found in Hamilton. I think I paid about $50 a month there.