MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download Portal for free! Faer Gaming 25 10-08-2011 03:52 PM
residence portal rmc04 Residence & Housing 1 06-03-2011 12:14 AM
Portal 2 aaront Gaming 28 04-27-2011 03:52 PM
Unlock Portal 2 Faster! ShadowPlay Gaming 2 04-15-2011 12:15 PM
MACCESS Portal Launch - Jan 22 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 20 01-25-2009 09:05 PM

messaging through the res portal? i dont understand.

Old 06-29-2012 at 05:06 PM   #1
smitsama243

Liked: 0 Times

messaging through the res portal? i dont understand.
alright. so i found out my roommate on the res portal and i used the 'send message' feature to send her a message. i told her to add me on facebook but either she doesn't want to...or she hasn't responded. if she responds to the message...how will i know? does it go to my email or my mcmaster email? I DONT UNDERSTAND! HELP MEEEEE!
Old 06-29-2012 at 05:13 PM   #2
sinnersdrown

Liked: 89 Times

Whatever email you put into the application should be the one you'll get the message when she replies.