MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Michael Ignatieff: Q & A. Your opinion? Hatsumi General Discussion 14 01-18-2010 10:07 AM
A conversation with Michael Ignatieff @ McMaster University lorend MacInsiders Announcements 3 01-11-2010 10:39 PM
A conversation with Michael Ignatieff @ McMaster University lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 12-21-2009 09:18 PM
McMaster Men's Soccer OUA Final tommorow! huzaifa47 General Discussion 0 11-07-2009 11:41 PM
Why is my PHYSICS 1LO3 T11 class 110 minutes long tommorow? Arnold Academics 1 09-08-2008 09:14 PM

Michael Ignatieff back in Hamilton Tommorow

As part of the Liberal Express tour across Canada this summer, Michael Ignatieff will be making another appearance in the Hamilton area, tomorrow, Friday the 30th. Considering how popular his visit to McMaster was, you should all take the opportunity to come see the leader who may be our next prime minister! The event starts at 11am at Stoney Creek Dairy. For more details please see the McMaster Young Liberal website: http://macyl.ca/
Published by
Elite Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 07-29-2010 at 06:16 PM   #2
Goce
Elite Member

Liked: 36 Times
Unless he does something big he won't be the next PM.

Old 08-01-2010 at 05:04 PM   #3
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times
I think he will be, but I am a Conservative supporter and would like to see Harper have another term. I just can't stand Ignatieff... sorry to his supporters. He's a political science professor and should leave it at that.

Old 08-01-2010 at 05:47 PM   #4
Abid.Hasan

Liked: 86 Times
They all kinda suck right now. I say give it to Jack Layton. He's got cancer, dude.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search