MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OSAP - Missing Money? MacAttk First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 09-16-2010 12:00 PM
missing move-in day dumbconsumer Residence & Housing 3 08-20-2010 11:12 AM
Missing only 1 pre-req course for degree jordan19 Academics 24 08-10-2010 10:08 AM
Missing Course Codes Hiraiyomi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 07-31-2008 05:17 PM
Missing barcode for MAC ID tungo89 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-09-2008 12:56 PM

Missing!

Old 02-03-2010 at 03:36 AM   #1
mackid91

Liked: 0 Times

Missing!
Hello,

I know i'm probably not going to get it back but I thought I would try anyways just incase a miracle does happen.

I lost my Iphone today February 3, 2010 between midnight and 4am. It can be anywhere on the north end of campus since I remember walking back from mini-mac to the res north quad. It can also be in either Les Prince or Brandon Hall since I was visiting friends. I contacted all my friends and no one has seen it. I also checked my residence and it isn't there either.

If you happen to pick up a black Iphone today, can you please contact me and we can set an arrangement.

Reward = $$$

Description:
Black iphone
Some scratches on side silver part from previous owner
Giant straight scratch on back from previous owner
and a few scratches on the screen from previous owner

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2010 at 08:18 AM   #2
sniderj
Elite Member

Liked: 177 Times

You should also check with Security in the E.T. Clark building. They have a lost and found.
Old 02-03-2010 at 09:11 AM   #3
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

hey idiot, have you tried calling your phone?

inb4 modedit
Old 02-03-2010 at 10:59 AM   #4
mackid91

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragoonX View Post
hey idiot, have you tried calling your phone?

inb4 modedit

No..... thanks for the great idea...

No seriously, I called it many times but it goes straight to my voicemail and I know I charged my phone the night before
Old 02-03-2010 at 11:05 AM   #5
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

Have you cancelled your phone? My friend lost hers, and didn't want to cancel it because she thought it might just show up. She waited three days and finally cancelled after someone texted her dad, but who ever had her phone had already charged over $200 on to it.
Old 02-03-2010 at 11:29 AM   #6
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

can't you locate your iphone through it's gps?

any chance you might've had this installed:
http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/42722

Last edited by Afzal : 02-03-2010 at 11:32 AM.