MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
adding conflicting courses MacJk Academics 8 11-13-2014 09:43 PM
Dropping/adding courses tmac20 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-10-2013 03:17 PM
REmoving and adding courses problem? desimac First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-13-2010 11:24 PM
Adding/Dropping courses during the strike Goce General Discussion 13 09-15-2009 08:12 PM
Dropping and Adding Courses on SOLAR dchan28 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 07-10-2008 06:22 PM

Mosaic - Adding Courses with Conflicts

Old 06-15-2015 at 10:59 PM   #1
TPog

Liked: 0 Times

Mosaic - Adding Courses with Conflicts
Mosaic is stopping me from enrolling in certain classes that have overlapping tutorials. Any ideas on how this can be bypassed if I don’t mind the small conflict?
Old 06-16-2015 at 05:20 AM   #2
Theashe

Liked: 29 Times

Me as well, also ECE. Waiting on a reply from Jeanne.
Old 06-16-2015 at 07:33 AM   #3
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

You need approval from your associate deans office to take courses with conflicts. The system will prohibit you unless you explicitly get permission to take courses with conflicts. There are specific criteria you need to meet in order for you to proceed with a conflict (ex. required for your program, need it for a minor, etc.). You cannot keep a conflict just so your class timings are better (or some reason like that), they've gotten stricter on this.
Old 06-16-2015 at 11:45 AM   #4
TPog

Liked: 0 Times

Ok thanks. For others interested, this is the form we fill out to request it:
http://www.eng.mcmaster.ca/documents/specialconsideration. pdf