MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSAF Help Desda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 02-24-2011 03:09 PM
MSAF Issue The MACster General Discussion 6 01-31-2011 02:30 PM

Msaf

Old 02-04-2011 at 12:08 AM   #1
healthsci1
Elite Member

Liked: 113 Times

Msaf
I cant stop vomiting and will be missing a tutorial tomorrow. I was wondering do you fill the MSAF before you miss it or after.
Old 02-04-2011 at 12:09 AM   #2
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Liked: 506 Times

Fill MSAF out when you return to school. Since you might be missing more days than you expect.
Old 02-05-2011 at 05:10 PM   #3
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

i have a midterm on Monday and have been sick for the past 3 days. Can I still fill-out the MSAF today or is it too late?
Old 02-05-2011 at 05:18 PM   #4
BlueWave

Liked: 16 Times

You fill the form when you return to school.
"This form should be fillled out immediately when you are about to return to class after your absence."
http://www.mcmaster.ca/msaf/

I hope you feel better soon!!!

icecubz says thanks to BlueWave for this post.
Old 02-06-2011 at 02:44 AM   #5
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Everyone is getting sick right now. Just remember guys, as tempting as it look, avoid kissing the pig.

ShouldBeStudying likes this.
Old 02-06-2011 at 09:17 PM   #6
chainx

Liked: 0 Times

has anyone ever missed a midterm and used MSAF... do you need a doctor's note still or do u just fill out the form and email the teacher
Old 02-06-2011 at 09:53 PM   #7
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainx View Post
has anyone ever missed a midterm and used MSAF... do you need a doctor's note still or do u just fill out the form and email the teacher
Yep, I've missed a midterm and used the MSAF form.
You don't need a doctor's note, just fill out the form and email your prof explaining why you're missing it!

Old 02-07-2011 at 08:55 AM   #8
bangbang

I'm trying to fill out the form as I have been sick for the past few days as well and as a result missed a midterm on friday! but for some reason it wont let me access the actual form...is this happening to anyone else or is it just me!!?
Old 02-07-2011 at 02:39 PM   #9
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbang View Post
I'm trying to fill out the form as I have been sick for the past few days as well and as a result missed a midterm on friday! but for some reason it wont let me access the actual form...is this happening to anyone else or is it just me!!?
Popup blocker?

Try another browser or disable the popup blocker.
Old 02-07-2011 at 04:43 PM   #10
bangbang

I tried opening it this morning on safari, firefox, and chrome....it kept saying the page was down or no longer available

Its working now though! Thanks for the help!