MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raid vs Single drive performance kevinf Gaming 2 01-09-2010 08:18 PM
McMaster Summer Performance Festival Presents: Thyestes RianeL MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-15-2009 07:41 AM
Petition for Administration Performance Improvance During Registration Dates aviaf Academics 17 08-13-2008 07:27 AM

Music 2g03 Ensemble Performance

Old 06-21-2009 at 12:49 PM   #1
lbqjenny

Liked: 0 Times

Music 2g03 Ensemble Performance
Hi there, i'm a first year student and i want to takeMUSIC 2G03 ENSEMBLE PERFORMANCE as my first year elective, but i'm confused about the successful audition. When do i need to take the audition if i don't have the credit of MUSIC 1G03 ?

MUSIC 2G03 ENSEMBLE PERFORMANCE One of the McMaster Chamber Orchestra, McMaster University Choir, McMaster Concert Band, McMaster Jazz Band or McMaster Vocal Ensemble or accompanying.
Prerequisite(s): MUSIC 1G03 and successful audition
Old 06-21-2009 at 01:08 PM   #2
MarkA

Liked: 25 Times

I don't really understand why you want to take 2G03 and skip 1G03. I'm almost positive they're the same course. I'm fairly sure it's impossible to skip to 2G03 anyway. You'll have to take 1G03 first.

lbqjenny says thanks to MarkA for this post.
Old 06-21-2009 at 01:11 PM   #3
lbqjenny

This is the description of MUSIC 1G03, anyway, it also requires audition.
One of the McMaster Chamber Orchestra, McMaster University Choir, McMaster Concert Band, McMaster Jazz Band or McMaster Vocal Ensemble or accompanying.
Prerequisite(s): Registration in a Music program or successful audition required
Old 06-21-2009 at 01:22 PM   #4
MarkA

Liked: 25 Times

Oh, right. The audition can be done in the fall. You sign up during welcome week, at clubsfest.

In the mean time, sign up for another elective you're interested in to fill up your schedule. That way, if you don't get into the band (I didn't last year) you still have another course to fall back on, and don't have to worry about it being full.

Kayli says thanks to MarkA for this post.
Old 06-21-2009 at 01:24 PM   #5
lbqjenny

oh,i see! thank you soo much~