Music 2II3 Help lithiumforce Academics 0 01-25-2011 10:09 PM
pop music 2ii3 heliya Academics 3 10-04-2009 09:31 AM
Music 2II3 (Pop music):Seat Available Junebug Academics 1 09-15-2008 12:41 AM

Music 2ii3

Old 12-21-2011 at 12:10 PM   #1
alee90

Liked: 57 Times

Music 2ii3
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever had Dr. Fast for Music 2II3 (pop music) and can share any thoughts/experiences. I've heard from a few people that she's disorganized and her tests were kind of brutal so I'm debating whether I should take it in the winter semester or not.
Old 12-21-2011 at 12:51 PM   #2
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

I loved it!!! She's funny and engaging in class, and the tests are really easy. The only way I could see the tests being hard would be if you don't go to class or take notes...or study. There are also readings, but they're interesting enough that they barely feel like readings most of the time.

alee90, DMe3 all say thanks to crazyfree for this post.

DMe3 likes this.
Old 12-21-2011 at 01:03 PM   #3
sinnersdrown

Liked: 89 Times

I'm taking it next term as well and haven't had her before but I've heard very good things about the course itself and that its similar to other music courses in terms of how they grade and the tests. So I'd stick with it if you like the content a lot.
Old 12-21-2011 at 01:04 PM   #4
Awesomeness

Liked: 42 Times

do you need to have a music background?
Old 12-21-2011 at 01:06 PM   #5
sinnersdrown

No you don't, its an introductory course.
Old 12-21-2011 at 01:22 PM   #6
alee90

Liked: 57 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnersdrown View Post
I'm taking it next term as well and haven't had her before but I've heard very good things about the course itself and that its similar to other music courses in terms of how they grade and the tests. So I'd stick with it if you like the content a lot.
Yeah I've heard most people enjoyed this course too and I've already taken a few other music electives before and enjoyed them all so I'm definately interested in the pop course too. However I'd be lying if I said I wasn't taking this as a mark booster too
Old 12-21-2011 at 04:15 PM   #7
sinnersdrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by alee90 View Post
Yeah I've heard most people enjoyed this course too and I've already taken a few other music electives before and enjoyed them all so I'm definately interested in the pop course too. However I'd be lying if I said I wasn't taking this as a mark booster too
Most people do that as well As long as you liked the other courses then you'll probably be fine for this one as well.