MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parking on side road Chris98 General Discussion 3 09-25-2010 02:59 PM
Science Society Mystery Road Trip temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-29-2010 08:28 PM

My road led to Mac, hi I'm Ish

Old 07-01-2010 at 01:18 AM   #1
Ish001

Liked: 26 Times

My road led to Mac, hi I'm Ish
Hey everyone I'm Ish short for Ishani and I'll be in Engineering Level I this Sept. I'm orginally from Scarborough and I'll be in the McKay res this year.
The engineering management option sounds promising I suppose that might be step two for me. As for after uni, well I haven't exactly thought that far except to get a job and begin payments on my super huge loan (well after 5 years it would be huge) or maybe just delay that for another year and get a Masters. For what it's worth, that is way too advance thinking for summer chilling so I'll just go with the flow and test the waters first
Regardless, I am super excited for Mac yet sad to part from everything that was familiar the last few years :(
With an entire summer left, all I think I can do is live it up and have a super rocking summer '10. And make tons of new Mac friends!
Old 07-01-2010 at 01:40 AM   #2
lorii

Liked: 8 Times

Your name is awesome . Nice to meet you!
Old 07-01-2010 at 06:24 PM   #3
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Welcome to Mac/insiders

I'd come up with a better greeting but Ive run out of ideas.
Old 07-01-2010 at 10:57 PM   #4
Ish001

Liked: 26 Times

lol it's all cool
Old 07-02-2010 at 04:36 PM   #5
oli13

Liked: 2 Times

Always nice to meet new people!
Old 07-02-2010 at 10:26 PM   #6
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

HI! Nice to meet you. I'm Amanda. Hopefully I cya around?
Old 07-03-2010 at 12:24 AM   #7
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish001 View Post
Hey everyone I'm Ish short for Ishani and I'll be in Engineering Level I this Sept. I'm orginally from Scarborough and I'll be in the McKay res this year.
The engineering management option sounds promising I suppose that might be step two for me. As for after uni, well I haven't exactly thought that far except to get a job and begin payments on my super huge loan (well after 5 years it would be huge) or maybe just delay that for another year and get a Masters. For what it's worth, that is way too advance thinking for summer chilling so I'll just go with the flow and test the waters first
Regardless, I am super excited for Mac yet sad to part from everything that was familiar the last few years :(
With an entire summer left, all I think I can do is live it up and have a super rocking summer '10. And make tons of new Mac friends!
Scarborough represent yea yea =]]

PS: lorii, nice flower in your hair in your other picture on your profile!