MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
timetable change incarnation First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-29-2010 10:45 AM
timetable change experience cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-09-2010 09:42 PM
how should I change my timetable? ae1011 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 08-12-2008 10:28 PM
Timetable change heliya First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-12-2008 07:06 PM
Timetable Change Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-12-2008 11:34 AM

need to change my timetable

Old 08-08-2011 at 08:56 AM   #1
SJ1993

Liked: 0 Times

need to change my timetable
Hi So i just got my timetable and the problem is everything is to spaced out... and i have to take the bus from brampton to Hamilton
I was wondering if they would change some of the courses for me to make them closer together and if so how do i get this done ? do i call or email or what
please help @!!!
thankss
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:07 AM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

You wait until SOLAR opens again, and if there are other cores/labs/tutorials available; you can switch.

SJ1993 says thanks to Ownaginatios for this post.
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:09 AM   #3
Crzyrio
Elite Member

Liked: 106 Times

https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/ <--- Use that to check the other core timings for the calsses you are taking. So simply put in the course code for example '2MT3'

then you go into Solar and change your core/tutorial/lab etc.

if ya need more details let us know

SJ1993 says thanks to Crzyrio for this post.
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:50 AM   #4
SJ1993

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks guys
also should i make my changes for term 2 , now or wait until term 2...
Old 08-08-2011 at 09:54 AM   #5
-Ish-

Liked: 56 Times

"The last day to add term 2 courses is January 11, 2012"
(http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /registered/)
Do them now, if things fit. You may not have the slots available at a later date.
Whatever, works for you.

SJ1993 says thanks to -Ish- for this post.
Old 08-08-2011 at 10:29 AM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ish- View Post
"The last day to add term 2 courses is January 11, 2012"
(http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /registered/)
Do them now, if things fit. You may not have the slots available at a later date.
Whatever, works for you.
Yeah, you should do them now if you can. If you don't get the schedule you want by school time don't worry about it until December. There's usually very little movement during the term, but at the end loads of movement happens because some people change their minds about their courses after what they've taken in first term, or they failed prerequisites for term 2 courses in term 1, or they want to have a lighter courseload, I'm sure there are tons of other reasons too.

SJ1993 says thanks to jhan523 for this post.